I'm the Male Lead's Female Friend - Ch. 11

He doesn't want their identities to be discovered, so he buys her a little black party dress and goads her into acting like a villainess in public while he pretends to be an abused servant? Dude, if you wanted to roleplay you could have said so directly. ^^;;

Dex-chan lover
I seem to recall Hasher
dressing up as a female student at some point
. Rather interested to see that, honestly. 🤣

@ chonkury lmao it certainly felt that way, I was thinking “man is this fore play?” 🤣 he was soo feeling her and it was soo cute ☺️ also she scute as a villainess too, she def slays 🥰

@ Morettop No lie I’m attracted more to Hasher than the ML and the second lead 🤣 I like the ML’s personality and such don’t get me wrong but man there is something about his knight that is soo damn appealing I’m just like 🥰

Double-page supporter
Heeeeey they didnt put the part where ian was gulping as he buttoned up louise's dress

Oooooo. Spicy. Either Professor Rasen is a serious DOM, OR she’s a total tsundere... or Professor Hill has a secret, shmexy personality beneath his shy exterior... or I’m reading into this too much 🤣

I fucking slapped my table as Hasher's face. I've never hit my SIMP button so fast.

I feel sorry for the ml how badly he was being friendzoned from the start

Users who are viewing this thread