I'm the Male Lead's Female Friend - Ch. 13

im getting annoyed and im not even feeling guilty because its obvious that stella is an annoying two faced bitch, a white lotus i must say...i hope theres a valid reason for her and prof rasen to be acting all these or else KABAJNSKB

anw, thanks for the update...no rush for the team

@meijune I forget if the manga made not of this yet.. though I distinctly recall the novel did so it's not really a spoiler but safety first..
its more the woman is making the test of a class Louise has that Stella dose not have arbitrarily harder to try and lower Louise's overall score

So basically everything Stella achieved in the game was in a way, through the back door. Looks like these people aren't so honorable. How shameless.

Thx for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much Y.rim and Rina for the translation! And take your time if need be, your translations are stellar!

@XynoOoo
I even held hope for the female professor (Rasen), hoping that she was just strict and a little bit biased at the beggining, but now she doesn't even give the chance for Louise to prove her value, and a "composed" and "mannerist" person like her doesn't feel shame of acting the opposite. Another bit-ch for sure.

Double-page supporter
@deathmailrock Something like how Tolkien did all this research on Norse Mythology like a champ to develop his fantasy world then people just be basing their elves and dwarves off his. My Art teachers would metaphorically smack me across the knuckles if I didn't do my own research and just copied someone else's interpretation

Dex-chan lover
@Umbrecola Sorta.... but Tolkien himself is an icon now and can be considered a powerful source. But it's people borrowing from each other after someone else borrowed from Tolkien. It's like viewing Tolkien as the original source, but instead of taking it directly from him, they are borrowing from other works.

Like some people got ideas from Tolkien, and then people copy that and others copy the copy until everyone is copying each other rather than using the original source.

These isekai are using ideas from Tolkien as a base and the world building from Dragon Quest.... but then instead of using the direct source, they are using other people's interpretation...

They are using other isekai authors instead of the source which is RPGs.

The very idea of the Isekai is from games where you play as a character that was summoned. But I read so many Isekai stories based off this and barely played those games... I don't even remember which games did that.

@SmartHeart same thought....i just hope louise successfully go through all of these and prove that shes the real queen despite their underhanded tacts

Ahhh. He looks so cool once he took off his glasses, Im wondering if he's third ml or some sort of hidden tiger, crouching badass...

Sigh.. Then she'll give the answers of the exam to the heroine? Wow, talk about cheating 😒

Thank you for all the hard work you do, translator! I hope all your stress melts away and that you get to relax <3

Thanks for your hard work! No worries about not having a release schedule; real life is more important.

Is Professor Rasen discriminating against Louise personally or against the Sweeney family as a whole? If it was explained in a previous chapter I must have missed it. The politics surrounding the characters is finally showing up; somehow it's more interesting than the never-ending vacillation between Louise and the other male leads.

Dex-chan lover
@chonkury my understanding is that she likes old aristocratic families so when a new blood family is flourishing she isn't happy with them.

And while Stella is from an old but fallen on hard times family, Louise's family is elevated merchants

I could be wrong but that's what I understand so far.

@Cloy552 Yeah, that makes sense. I can imagine the stink she'd make if she found out about the MC's relationship with the prince. There hasn't been a proper antagonist so far so I guess she's it for now.

Users who are viewing this thread