I'm the Male Lead's Female Friend - Ch. 14

Group Leader
Louise lives in denial, she can't see or hear. It's obvious the prince is in love with her, not Stella. I can't believe she's so blind. 😑
And bragging to herself about how kind-hearted she is to help Stella proves how childish she is. I mean it, can hardly find among the isekais a FL who's not dumb. 🙄

Thanks for the update! 😘

I wish authors would stop with the "FL believes nothing can change from the original novel" shit, its just simply there because the author cant figure out another way to drag the "will they, wont they" on long enough without it.

Group Leader
@chegginton: Yes. Unfortunately, most of these stories are based on the same scheme. And this is really the authors' fault. I just noticed because I almost only read manhwa. 😶

Based on what I've read of otome isekais, this is probably what is going to happen:
I bet with certainty in mind, that the teacher will disqualify/expel Louise, however Louise will make it known that she saw Stella drop it, and hid it because she thought it was an accident. Stella will deny this, taking the number 1 spot, and will briefly get away with cheating on the other tests. Then prince appears, birthday letter in hand, and proves that Louise did not write it, as the handwriting is different, then the other teacher will come forward and mention what the classist teacher told him in private. Upon further investigation, Louise will be proven innocent, teacher will be disgraced and fired, and Stella will be expelled and disgraced. Stella, who only went along with what the classist teacher told her to do, due to blackmail, will begin to despise Louise, despite knowing that what happened is theoretically just. I expect this to take at the very least 4 chapters, 1 for the accusation and punishment, 1 for expansion on punishment and prince entrance, 1 for first rebuttal and entrance of other teacher, and 1-2 for clearing of all charges and punishment to the convicted.

Fed-Kun's army
@briancornpop i think me and you have read to many otome isakais/ shoujo manga and manwha at this point for us to guess the whole plot in the next few chapters cuz thats exactly what i was thinking as well

im glad we all know how this is going to go down. nonetheless still hate this teacher and i dont necessarily "hate" stella but shes close to getting cancelled.

I don't hate Stella, and I don't think I ever will. I can relate to her being overly pressured to have perfect grades and shit to the point of getting actually sick. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a mental breakdown after going down a rank as well.
I do hope that if she does do nasty things to Louise, it'll be things that can still be redeemable😫 I'm a huge softie for people who are pressured to do perfect in school like Stella and Soojin in True Beauty.

Dex-chan lover
She's too nice, she could have raised her hand and told the mean lady stella dropped something. Bow they're going to accuse her of cheating or something

I don’t hate Stella, she’s a naive girl being manipulated into this.

I am mad at Louise for not using her brain... like she should’ve just left it on the ground instead of moving it... like she’s supposed to be smart but I mean-

Double-page supporter
That's such a dumb move. If she felt awkward about saying there's a note, she should just pretend she didn't see it. She already knows the teacher favors Stella, so she won't accuse her of cheating for no reason. Instead she makes it seem as if she were the one cheating, to protect someone who doesn't need protection. It annoyed me just as much when I read the novel and got to this part.

Staff
Super Moderator
@Manhwaaaa she never uses her brain. Just compare 'The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass' with this Manhua and you know what I mean :/

Dex-chan lover
dumb move honestly, now the teacher will accuse her of cheating and will force stella into the 1st place

Group Leader
everyone blaming stella but WHAT ABOUT RASEN THAT EVIL SHIT

Poor Stella. Girl's a victim that's being pressured to the point of sleep deprivation by that horrible teacher. Like, Stella is clearly being affected and is mentally exhausted. Those dark rings around her eyes aren't there for decoration.

Users who are viewing this thread