I'm the Male Lead's Female Friend - Ch. 14

nice art but shit writing 😪 FL smart enough to get top grades but not smart enough to apparently read the mood ever

Couldn’t she just leave the paper there until after the test 😩 honestly

Fed-Kun's army
😡🤬😤 Get this salty hag out of here!
Tbh no matter where that paper was, she was going to get blamed somehow.

Thanks for the chapter

Bro why couldn’t she just leave that paper alone or tell the teacher there’s paper on the floor

I’ve read the novel and the hag caught Louise but Stella is actually the one who confirms that Louise cheated (she might be the one who put that there idk forgot) because she was jealous, anyways Stella is a bitch

Ngl i lowkey think she's becoming a masochist. She doesn't like it when ian getting close to stella but proceed to make them together :0

I honestly don't like the FML. I feel like she's unconciously trying to get everyone's attention. Like she tries so hard to make Stella and ML fall in love, yet she gets jealous. I feel like ML and Stella would have a bigger chance if Stella took the Top Student in the first place. They'll naturally have more chances together and get to know each other without Louise's guidance. Did she really have to take that sweet spot? Was she really just talented, smart and hardworking that she had to overshadow Stella (the female lead of the novel) even though she knows her real spot? 😑 If she really wanted them to get their happy ending, she should have lied low instead 😑

I hate that feigned innocence FML is trying to act out and everyone just falling head over heels on her. Been wanting to drop this since earlier but I find the 2nd Male Lead quite dashing. Even so, he doesn't appear much. 😔 Hayy... I ranted. 😅

Dex-chan lover
Although it was a pretty bad move to do anything with the paper on the ground, I suspect that they were going to use it against her no matter what, and were just waiting for a good moment. It seems like they're deliberately setting her up.

The only thing I like About this comic by now is the art 🤔 been spoiled with too many great protagonists in the same position and this girl is like 30 steps behind.

Someone really just blamed the female lead for being smart and taking the top spot?? LMAO bby, re-evaluate yourself if you think you should just give someone the top position you earned just because you think they’re the protagonist. Super gross. Self respect is free.

Users who are viewing this thread