I'm the Only One With Genius DNA - Ch. 15

She (he?) just wants money just forget this it's so bad. There's no other reason you would be taking other people claims to release this crap. There are plenty of other manhwa you can do that need MTLs out there

Aggregator gang
So you went from "if you want another mass release you better donate" in the past four chapters to "please donate to me so I can buy the raws for new translations" Classy very classy. Smh just drop this series and remove your chapters please. You don't even have to apologize. You are bringing unwanted hate by continuing to translate this series.

kinda shitty to snipe a series like this, there’s already ongoing translation (thats better quality)

Everyone posting about how this is sniping...

Boo hoo! The other guy does a chapter every 2 weeks!

Survival of the fittest/fastest!

I'm not annoyed by the sniping, there was several raws out.
But the awful english is problematic, to the point of making no sense often.

now,now,people are barking for something they did't even pay to reads.if you have problem then don't even click on the link and for those who think english is messed up, first check your english

@awesomedude Sorry bro. You can't write a sentence like that and then tell someone to check their own grammar. You literally missed all the basics of writing in English. No Capitalization, incorrect punctuation, and how did you spell "didn't" wrong?

@sundais sorry bro it is was typing mistake.and regarding the translation , if you have problem with it than translate yourself . don't try to sham someone for their work

@awesomedude
Dang bro you’re not being very awesome at English. I think you mean to say that we shouldn’t “shame” someone for their work.

Honestly though, we totally should. This translation is terrible, and while I believe you get what you pay for, that doesn’t mean I can’t complain when my good is shitty. In the words of one of those “stop getting angry at sniping losers” posts, I saw them say that “it’s survival of the fastest and the fittest”. In actuality, this current “race” between Vanguard and this TL isn’t a race between two people, it’s more like a race between a normal decent person and a selfish, arrogant bundle of organic mass that claims to be the smartest being here but is actually stuck on what 2+2 equals. It’s not a fair fight is what I’m saying.

@awesomedude I have no problem with the translator. I'll just wait for the better one to come out. It's free content, so I have no right to complain. I'm calling you out for being a hypocrite. Maybe fix your own grammar first before calling others out on how to write in English please. Your reply is still some of the worst English I've ever seen.

Fed-Kun's army
@awesomedude I don't have any opinion on the translations since I'm mindlessly consuming it, but fix your own grammar and spelling before calling out other people on it, hypocrite.

Users who are viewing this thread