I'm the Only One With Genius DNA

The title alone makes it cringe to the bone, you have genius DNA not brain??

Edit...

LMAO they change the title :D but not the cover
Previous title " I ALONE HAVE GENIUS DNA "

I will left this here for future readers ^-^

Power Uploader
What a shitty title, how the fuck does someone have 'genius' DNA

Dex-chan lover
the title changed..
from the cringe ass 'i alone have DNA'
to 'my life turned into a miracle' ... which is basically the plot of every return back in time korean manhwa.

I guess it's no use trying to 'fix' the title, just stick with the original because at least it tells what we can expect from the manhwa.

Anw, the opening chapter was weird af, it literally sets no expectation for the reader and just convey that 'the one that we can assume as MC' is in bad position.. which is basically nothing, kek.

That alone made me afraid of possibility that the future chapters will be paced shittily.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is "My Life Turned Into A Miracle"?
How is that similar yo its actual title in any way? At least solo leveling is close to "I alone can level up". I get that "I alone have genius DNA" is a shit title, but like at least make a somewhat similar title.

Don't waste your time reading this. Is pure inaccurate bs, like using glass petri dishes multiple times instead of disposable ones. Whoever wrote this has no idea how science or a lab work.

Aggregator gang
"I'm The Only One With Genius DNA" that title alone sounds like a meme from 4chan. It's basically like "I alone have GALAXY BRAIN"

Fed-Kun's army
Korean manhwa with Chinese manhua's title vibes, I don't have a good feeling about this

Dex-chan lover
God I want to rate this a "1" despite not having read it just because of the title...

Users who are viewing this thread