I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Heroine's Target Is...

Ezk

this is the manga that i have always wanted, i am always thinking that they should ditch the prince and it has happened and to top it all it's yuri. amazing

Dex-chan lover
"The heroine's target is the villainess"
A nice goal to have.

The prince his clearly a dumb jealous fool, the only reason I can think of in these situations aside from "love" is always jealous of the Duke's daughter and wants a "Dumber" and weaker girl.
Only reason I can think of for these arses.

Since this manga is an anthology, I'm guessing there would be a heroine in one of the chapters that was reincarnated from a boy (past life) to a girl?

This was great! That prince seemed not only ridiculous in his assumption but also a little deranged as well(that one face while he was monologuing weirded me out). Like, who would just break a engagement to another noble out of nowhere, in a party none the less? It has ti be a dumb imbecile with no clue of decorum or consequences to be that stupid(which the idiot prince seems to be).

I feel no simpathy for him. The guy clearly wanted a passive trophy wife who would coddle his feelings. I bet he would get bored of the main character anyway, with how hedonistic nobles(and his actions) were.

Also, it was priceless to see his baffled face, the denial was so funny.

Yay!!!! I love herioneXvillainess combinations, they seem so sweet together too. Screw the family who kicks their daughter out cause she didn't secure an engagement though. ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Fed-Kun's army
Why did they have to make this an isekai? Honestly the first bit of exposition regarding how they met and their plan was fine. It could have been more subtle to be more entertaining, but overall it was fine. The whole isekai bit made me want to bash my head in. Fucking why does everything somehow end up being an isekai? Jesus christ. It was like fucking whiplash. This would have been a solid 7 as a short story, but this isekai bit was just way too jarring and pointless.

Dex-chan lover
If they do make a second volume or more volumes of this anthology I hope this one gets a sequel these two are precious.

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like it was written by a 10 year old.
The art is very nice though.

Users who are viewing this thread