I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - My Best Friend's Engagement was Annulled. I Need To Do My Best…

Lol wish I didn't read this, definitely not healthy polygamy more like "harem with a sprinkle of gay" I normally see there has only been ONE poly manga I've read/seen that was good and this is definitely not it. Can't like em all!

Dex-chan lover
@cursedgalataea this is a dumb comment. Of course people are angry it ended differently than they anticipated. Its in a yuri anthology but didn't have a yuri ending. Its like questioning why people are angry for the lack of action in an action movie

What a chad mangaka. Based poly for the win, solving your relationship problems with proper communication

Fed-Kun's army
@Moneymike1995
I missed on the possessive pronoun that should have been in my comment.
It should read:
Your true fans are only happy when the can read the same stories again and again with tiny variations and different art.

That's the only conclusion I can come to when reading through your comments.

this was a cute chapter, just wish there was more romance than the vague bff vibez between the heroine and villainess 😔

It's like the country doesn't allow gay marriage so 2 lesbians got married to the same man so they can be together... damn XD

Dex-chan lover
@Sardeed
Code:
Why have so many people their panties twisted, whats so wrong with a open relationship with 3 people, that's how monarchies work, Jesus, no matter how woke you are you can't just rewrite such stuff to fit a modern narrative, and on top of it both girls could still stay together and love each other and it looks like they were not opposed to him either, so let them be happy, if people believe in 3 trillion genders then how about believing in sharing someone you deeply love with another person you like/love, it would not be something for me but this is far better since now everybody can be happy, reminds me about all these stupid love triangles were someone always goes home empty and it often enough hits your best girl.
Male relationship, in a Yuri anthology?
On top of it a marriage + polyamory?

I would've been fine if this manga isn't in "Yuri" Anthology.
This remind's me of that Yuri anthology hentai where dick (futanari) literally everywhere in the pages.

This is so stupid in a bad way lmao , author is a pure troll how on earth did this weasel it's way in this anthology. Why not show a time skip where both of them are pregnant :')

Users who are viewing this thread