I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - My Friendship Route with the Villainess

Double-page supporter
I also like girls being in non romantic relations, that's also cute :) we need more platonic love. Also what shitty brothers Ultear had... not one but TWO of them would rather believe in some random hoe than their own sister. That got me upset the most. 😡

Aww I love how everyone came to Ultear's aid at the end!! We never really see that in these types of stories. And Ultear was the absolute cutest like the gap moe was so powerful

The age gap wouldn't be so strange if they aged up the characters a little bit more. The 2nd Prince is too boy-ish for that frame. Like a small time skip? Although I understand that's a high order for a short story.

Dex-chan lover
@Moneymike1995 nope, i complain about things i dont like like everyone else, but if i dont like a product i just stop consuming it, i said what i said coz a bunch of comments were saying it wasnt yuri enough, or that it sucked, when it was a good and cute story, they were hating it just because it wasnt gay enough for them, and that is just rude.

Also unlike you i didn't tell the others to shut up, i said that they should stop reading if they keep getting disappointed, and thats a totally valid response to something not meeting your expectations, hate reading something isnt good for anyone, its just common sense to drop something if it doesnt interest u anymore, now chill

Dex-chan lover
It was all good until I saw that 14 years old boy...It was heading towards the yuri route and ended in the shota one o_O
I WANT A REFUND!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Koshin_127 well it did say friendship route for a reason! I was also expecting it to go from friendship to romantic but it didn't. Ehhh

Dex-chan lover
@Umesan I didn't read the title, I was just happy to see a new chapter and clicked. But fact is, I don't want friendship route in my yuri and I don't want any ML too.

Double-page supporter
I like how Hanna didn't cry and stayed angry till her last panel(s). 😂

the ending was VERY rushed and no yuri is a shame but a good chapter nonetheless

Is there something against depicting actual yuri? The first chapter of this series was all for it but there’s a lack of yuri elsewhere ://

Dex-chan lover
Fiancée is female fiancé is male. Same with blonde and blond. It's a French thing that is part of English.

Users who are viewing this thread