Ima, Koi wo Shite Imasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Yagyuu-kun

sis rlly just jumped lol

but ahh first chapter and there were already rlly cuteee moments👀

Dex-chan lover
loolol that Google search on relationship advice was so relatable haha

The amount of mangas I've read where their's a groper on the train is disturbing.

I've never thought about it till now, but how is it any better to have another random person and just jumped between you 😂😂😂 how do I know that you're also not dangerous?!? I might just be picky.

You know I had no idea that word meant grouper. I thought they were trying to say Google but you know how legally you can't say it so you have to misspell it @Icryalot 😂😂😂 I just got your username I love it

Dex-chan lover
Well, just hope hes not the common sassy teaser that im tired of seeing all the time in romcoms.
But girl, u could had just screamed loudly for him to wait instead of suddenly jumped over him lol. I like her, shes crazy but cute.

I didn't say it was bad or anything I'm just saying he could have been just as bad. I have read these stories for years so I get that's how you keep it going

Double-page supporter
I know it's gonna be a great read when I see an "intended negative double negative"* on the first page. I know that may sound like I'm extremely picky about word choice but I can't help but notice it. Still looking forward to reading it anyway!
A term I just came up with: When you intend to use a word like "don't" but accidentally (or intentionally without thinking about it too much) negate the negative with another one.
(Ex. "Don't not do that" turns into "Do that") The biggest difference between this and a normal double negative, is the fact it's unintentional or just bad word choice.

Users who are viewing this thread