Ima, Koi wo Shite Imasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Continuation: Yagyuu-kun and the School Festival

So sweet. I thought it was really nice that he went out of his way to find the tenth cupid, knowing how much it meant to her. It's very rare to see the supposedly 'cool and stoic' guy be an active participant in the relationship in shoujo manga and I love that about this.

Fed-Kun's army
Aw, this is my favorite kind of shoujo - what an adorable couple! I love that they search for the cupids to have fun as a couple, but don’t believe In the jinx even a little.

But...maybe at least take off your shoes before jumping in the water, guys. And I can’t help but wonder if they’ll both have colds from getting wet...

I know I've read this somewhere before but cant remember the title. Im so glad i was able to find it again. 😁❤️

Group Leader
Woah, can't believe we got a Kyouya reference in a story that's much better than the story he's from.

I really love how proactive Yagyuu is in their relationship and how sincere Satomi is. They're the cutest together.

I think it's quite interesting that the same author who wrote one of my least favorite and toxic shoujo couples (wolf girl and black prince) also wrote one of the healthiest and communicating shoujo couples I've seen so far. Seems like character development lol

Dex-chan lover
This couple is way more wholesome and I love them but I gotta confess that Ookami Shoujo is low key a guilty pleasure of mine and I've read it like 3 times lol whoops it's so bad but so good (especially any time Kyouya was wrong 😤)

Dex-chan lover
Still... not sure if is trauma from other series but i cant bring myself to like glasses-senpai being so talkative with her. Hes behaving with kindness but also seems like he picked an interest in her.
Sorry, i love this 2 so much that i might have started to be overzealous with stupid things. Just would hate to see this wholesomeness floating to the dark overly dramatic side of romcoms.
Can they just get married so i dont have to worry? lol

omg i cant believe it--

when i read the kyouya reference, i was immediately taken back to the feeling of reading that manga... like, i literally just finished the manga, so i looked at other works made by the same author, then this happens, author-san i cant--
9-3ab1ce26701c90dd98646bf11a1b2bcf6fc4ce46067b36a1a7502ecb45e5fc6b.jpg

Aggregator gang
I dunno, I get the feeling glasses-kun over here is a trustworthy character. He might not be a rival at all (I hope)

Users who are viewing this thread