Image doesnt properly load, sometimes loading the images is very slow.

basically if I read any chapter with continuous image (like a manwha) something like this will happen

issue-mangadex.png

it happens intermittently, sometimes chapter loads fine, most of the time its not and requires like 2-5 refresh to load the chapter properly.

it also happens on regular (pages) manga chapter. sometimes the next page doesnt properly show up, similarly what happens in the image above and requires a refresh to load the image though this issue is very rare to happen but it still happens.

oh I also switch back and forth with two servers we have which is one from america and one from europe, both have the same issue.

Its happen a lot now to me, i dont know why, i already refresh the page 5 or more but just few chapter i can see😢

Supporter
@remlei @Izuna Currently MD is still under heavy traffic due to people staying home and reading manga. So yeah a lot of time chapters load very slowly, older chapters (in my case, older than 2 months) would take ages to load and almost always encounter that red Failed loading image error, the best time I could (maybe) read manga normally is around 1-5am local time

yes its also happen to me, but not only manhwa, but all manga i tried to read is failed to load and even this forum is taking to long load, and i'm pretty sure its not my internet connection because i can read on other site with no problem

Double-page supporter
I have the same problem and it's freakin' frustrating. ;-;

@Yatsuki I see, guess it cant be helped then. Ill probably stick with the scanlators sites for now to read their releases (I hope they still provide downloads or have dedicated readers) its quite annoying since it took me like 10 refresh this time just to properly load a chapter. Task manager also stating that it only uses like 1-2mbit of download (<200KiB/sec download speed) and for some reason with wireshark, the image servers just give up loading the image and just cut off the connection which is the one most frustrating part that requires me to refresh several times, I can wait to load the chapters but seriously atleast try loading the images even if its slow.

Group Leader
I have exactly the same issue.
Weeks ago it was only for old chapters (1 month old+), but recently it's for all chapters.
I have to refresh multiple times just to read 1 chapter.
This website is pretty much unusable

Users who are viewing this thread