Image failed to download

I have tried to open 3 chapter of 3 different manga from 3 different groups and can't load any image.

Until 2 days ago, I could see everything. Now nothing.
I have tried few things (anonymous navigation, desktop mode, manually change server, compressed and original images) but nothing worked out.
Sorry for my bad english but i am a bit rusty.

I am connecting from sudamerica.
Connection type: Mobile (is very slow, but i didn't have any problem before)
App: chrome 88.0.4324.152
Phone: Redmi 7 note
Android: 9

Same here

but my circumstances are that all new chapters since last week are not loading while still being able to load and access all previous chapters.
whats happenning?? =(

Dex-chan lover
@IlRattoConGliStivali @Akyas @Jax04
If you're using data saver mode, turn it off in reader settings aka load Original images because it's currently broken. Also maybe set the mdhome port to 443 in your settings

Edit: didn't realize mdhome was autocorrected to hdhome + clarify data saver mode

Dex-chan lover
I am currently having the same problem for a couple of days now, and yes it seems that data saver mode is currently broken, causing this.

I just hope that it's going to get fixed soon 😔

If you're using data saver mode, turn it off because it's currently broken. Also maybe set the hdhome port to 443 in your settings

You mean the data saver mode of chrome, right? Y turn it off and didn't work. I changed the port too, but nothing.

Same issue for me too. Hopefully they fix it soon. My data can't handle a lot with the amount I read lol

@IlRattoConGliStivali I think they mean the data saver in the chapter settings. I switched mine and it worked.

Turned of the data saver and it's working.

Solved.

Ps. please, restore as soon as possible the data saver mode. The maximum Connection here during the day is 20 kb/s and 50 kb/s at night so it took an eternity to read a chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread