Image failed to load

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
this is a problem with the javascript loading procedure, it's not related to server side load or individual connections to the website
the solution is to use a different JS process to preload images

edit1:
problem persists as of Feb 28

edit2:
setting
MD@H Port limit: SSL Port (443) only
does not fix the problem, that must be related to the JS loading the images

how does one do that? Because for me this issue has been most prevalent since yesterday (27th) and today. And as for today, I practically can’t read anything due to only a few images occasionally managing to load. I know that the website stopped working for a short period of time today too so maybe each of those issues are somehow related in one way or another?

Same problem here. Can't load any images of the latest chapters. Tried all suggestions here and still can't fix it

Having same issue and none of the fix mentioned works. Site is readable on my wifi connected phone but not on pc. Already restarted and still same. False DDOS flag? I do open a lot of tabs but that shouldn't have count as an "attack".

Fed-Kun's army
been having this problem for a week straight but its now to the point no matter how much i refresh nothing will load.

Dex-chan lover
It has gotten to the point where I can't read anything. @Plykiya Can we get a banner announcement?

Sooo, Im not the only one who is having trouble reading anything in this website.
A few days ago it still works, but now...... ehhhhhh
its not, can someone please help me wat to do
im using a laptop soo HELP MEH
I WANNA READ SOME MANGAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread