Image not loading

Either through the site or tachiyomi i can't load the image of the chapter at least for the last 2-3days. Why is this?

Edit: forgot to mention that it's both in original and compressed format

Can you link me on how to do this?

Edit: Unfortunately I didn't meet the requirements for md@h client, is this what you mean?
Actually I do use vpn but the chapter still didn't load
Also I'm not using any adblock afaik

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Dizz00 https://mangadex.org/settings
Set "MD@H Port Limit" to :443, see if that makes a difference.
Try changing your DNS servers, using a VPN or disabling any web filters you have, we've had lots of issues recently with ISPs forcing McAfee's filtering onto home connections and injecting their certificate into blocked sites, which causes browsers to throw an error.
We haven't changed anything that would impact site accessibility in weeks, for the record, so I can't think of anything on our end that would have started this a few days ago.

Mangadex is now loading original images instead of the compressed ones regardless of the setting. At one point the connection to Mangadex throttled to ~15 KB/s max that the bloated original images simply didn't load at all (the setting is in compressed).

Dex-chan lover
@NodiX
https://mangadex.org/thread/423844/1/#post_4687498
The data-saver server and image cache server are no longer with us as we've figured out a way to offload even more stuff onto MangaDex@​Home. Unfortunately, the data-saver to MD@​H fix will take until next weekend to implement and our contract with the data-saver server ran out today. So for now, data-saver is broken and disabled by default until the change is complete.

Every latest chapter I open is 'Failed to load'

Edit : Found the cause... can't load 'Compressed Image' must use 'Original Image'

Dex-chan lover
yes it happen to me too.

but when i'm using Guest (no login) and used Compressed Images, it showing the picture.

why ?

I also have the problem with the images that are not loading with the "compressed images" option toggled.
"Original images" seems to work.

OXD

I have the same issue as well.. failed to load image when using compressed image setting

Dex-chan lover
If you read the announcement thread, or as bigtiddyoneesan already quoted it for you, the data saver is broken.

If you're using data saver, simply open reader setting and switch back to Original size images and you should be able to load images.

Users who are viewing this thread