Imaizumin Chi wa Douyara Gal no Tamariba ni Natteru Rashii~DEEP~ - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Yeah you're right, for some weird reason i counted the one who's totaly in love with MC two time.

Shouldn't it be "[...] kissed him/Keita without permission"?
image.png

Supporter
I’m not sure what the dad wanted out of him tbh but I wonder if regularly having sex with 4 women would be an acceptable outcome to him.

In the “manliness” department he’s winning at least in my eyes but in the “independence” department he’s still a complete failure. Him getting a job was the only step forward he made as far as I can see.

Not really a fan of how the girls mostly still talk down to him either. Funny how they say they love each other in the hentai version but not in this one. It feels backwards

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
I still hope that author's is going to rewrite it and add the enitre story, having to "read" the two part separately is quite weird.

5 women, big sis is in too.
He's only had sex with Ruri, Reina, Yukine, and Lisa. So unless I'm missing something there is only 4, not 5.

Dex-chan lover
I low-key like this story of the entire imaizumi family being involved in this love story

Dex-chan lover
He's only had sex with Ruri, Reina, Yukine, and Lisa. So unless I'm missing something there is only 4, not 5.
Nop it's my bad, i counter Yukine two time for some weird reason, that dont have to do with my preferences.

THIS 👏 IS 👏 THE 👏 BEST 👏 HAREM 👏 ROMANCE 👏 I'VE 👏 READ 👏 SO 👏 FAR

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread