Imaizumin Chi wa Douyara Gal no Tamariba ni Natteru Rashii~DEEP~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
This chapter made me think of Jojo. I wonder why. hmm
Thanks for the chapter.

Supporter
Ah yes. The self-esteem issue. :fml: TBH, doing it with such high-class ladies would make any man question himself. "Do I deserve this happiness? Am I worthy of standing next to those I love?"
I really thought he'd worked through all this in his brother's arc. Maybe this is a parallel timeline where that never happened.

Fed-Kun's army
Bro is distraught because he's with such amazing girls. What if they get tired of little old he and leave him, one, by, one.

Dex-chan lover
I really thought he'd worked through all this in his brother's arc. Maybe this is a parallel timeline where that never happened.
He also got over it extremely fast. It was like Keita: "I suck" Ruri: "Shut the fuck up" Reina: "Let's have sex" Keita. "Hokelydokely!"

Double-page supporter
Hoping for Imaizumi to have a character arc lmfao. Imagine if he goes to the gym or learns a martial art. Though the pace it's going rn is fine.
This character has zero redeeming qualities as of right now. He's just a dildo for these 3 bull dykes.

Dex-chan lover
What was the point of the chapter? We already had a chapter introducing MC's insecurity, his had making him feel inadequate as a boy/man. We got a chapter where MC decided to exercise, at least it'll give him stamina. This chapter reminds MC he is pretty much nothing (beyond a living dildo), making him think what he should be doing, only to everything being swept under the rug cuz the girls will just take care of everything (giving him all the love he needs). Which is precisely what his dad didn't want, his son not improving, being content in being ... mediocre (I suppose he improves in lasting longer as boytoy). Oh but the girls say he is very kind, it's a good quality, right!? That's why MC gets to bang these top women who doesn't care they have to share him.

MC's dad wasn't shown outright, he is probably feminine looking himself and he project his issues into his son anyway. And it's actually the mom who wears the pants and provide for the family. MC already took money from one of his mistress, the son is just taking the same path as his father probably.

Look, if the manga doesn't want to be serious, that's fine. Just put this useless plot of MC finding his masculinity out and just go the usual romcom stuff, with extra ecchi on the side.

Dex-chan lover
MC may think those girls are amazing now, but I can only see them as those who are climbing to a great peak (if they haven't reached it already) in life before they take a great fall when they grow older, and they'll blame it all on him when they get there. They're not even trying to help his self-esteem issues despite knowing the problem.

Double-page supporter
Those three are just too well dressed. Our dude just needs new wardrobe. He has a well base looks after all.
That would be good start for him I think.

Users who are viewing this thread