Imaizumin Chi wa Douyara Gal no Tamariba ni Natteru Rashii~DEEP~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
As I've said in this thread before the re-upload: Another mission for the Idol Research Club? :meguupog: (Now with more members to boot!)

Those curious about the other people, they help maintain the peace of the harem (in school, outside interference, and etc.)

Dex-chan lover
This makes way more sense than the abrupt cut-off point from before. Looks like they are going to try to get polygamy legalized?

Supporter
I am dying to know what Keiichiro thinks about
1) His little brother having an actual no-bullshit harem
2) His little brother's harem being backed by the Illuminati
Going by his reactions in this chapter he's significantly more freaked out about the latter than the former, but not nearly as much as his girlfriend.
Although to be fair, Ruri is already quite powerful on her own.

Supporter
So they’re willing to change laws to make the relationship legal, but nobody is going to help this guy work on his trauma around not “being masculine”? What about his general inferiority complex? Lack of self esteem? No?

He thinks he’s a toy that will be discarded sooner or later, there’s way bigger problems than changing laws here.

Aggregator gang
These guys make me want a series focused entirely on wingmen helping people

Dex-chan lover
i love this group, they even recruited the journalist
wonder how jack got here

Dex-chan lover
artworks-1nL5cX1yChXYIJYr-bkWbKw-t500x500.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Is pretty clear that the MC support plan is to legalize poligamy nationwide.
As the girls can't marry him and wouldn't be happy in not being on the same statusthis is the only way.
Made me think of "Fujimura-kun Mates" that came up with that at the end, totally out of left field, a girl that was semi-cold to MC the whole serie becomes leader of Japan and changes the law just so that every girl will marry MC.

Supporter
The ol’ “legalize polygamy so the MC can marry them all.” I read another series that had this premise, but I am failing to remember what it was called.

Supporter
The ol’ “legalize polygamy so the MC can marry them all.” I read another series that had this premise, but I am failing to remember what it was called.
That was supposed to be endgame in Kanojo mo Kanojo. ML over there being an absolute idiot, that kinda got lost.

Dex-chan lover
Are they planning to legalize polygamy? Is that it?! HAHAHAHA

Ahh yes, I love myself a random "Coerce the Government to legalize Polygamy" Arc lmao

I fucking love Nori-sensei and they're random bullshittery 😂

Users who are viewing this thread