Imaizumin Chi wa Douyara Gal no Tamariba ni Natteru Rashii~DEEP~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Progress.....

giphy.gif

Supporter
We didn’t get to see the Xmas gifts he bought?

I like this series but it’s weird that the actual romance progress was better in the 18+ version than this one. They actually said they liked loved each other in the 18+ version, but nothing like that has happened here yet even though the timeline is further along.

Dex-chan lover

I like this series but it’s weird that the actual romance progress was better in the 18+ version than this one. They actually said they liked loved each other in the 18+ version, but nothing like that has happened here yet even though the timeline is further along.
it's the phone case, right? I think this series is meant to be read both version to get all the nice details

Supporter
This guy becoming chad in a very fast pace lol
I mean, it's been several years for us, and more than a year for him. I was shocked when that one recent group shot showed him basically Reina's height (as opposed to the otouto vibe he gave off at first). Dude has room to grow, but he's come (heh) a long way.

Fed-Kun's army

We see the gifts in chapter 5 of the hentai version, it takes place between chapter 26 and 27 of the manga version

Users who are viewing this thread