Imaizumin Chi wa Douyara Gal no Tamariba ni Natteru Rashii~DEEP~

This is honestly one of my favorite romcoms right now.
-The main relationship is already underway, so there's no will they/won't they stalling that is so common in the genre.
-The girls in the harem all like each other, so when they bicker its like friends rather than rivals. It's fun! Heck, we even see in a flashback (Chapter 9) Reina says she, Yukina, and Ruri will be together forever long before Imaizumi entered their lives.
-there are some actual stakes with keeping the relationship secret (ie, it might end), and slowly more side characters are coming under Ruri's influence to help keep it under wraps
-Keita is cute cute cute.
I'm so glad Norigorou is able to tell more stories with these characters beyond "they have lots of sex" and I really hope this gets more popular.

Hmmm is this a sequel? Because this surely a doujin... Well what ever... Let's read chap 1 doujin first before read chap 1 manga version to make ut taste funny 😂

Last edited:
Basically a nerd MC with a 3 gyaru girl that proud telling the world how high their body count is.Yes, it's rom com but not the normal one.The girls used to get fucked alot by guys, so they pretty open with their sexuality

Dex-chan lover
The stupid censorship here is so utterly obnoxious (huge black squares over the fun bits) that its completely off-putting.

Dex-chan lover
It's an interesting most wholesome romcom. Enjoyable and minimal unnecessary drama.

Users who are viewing this thread