Imaizumin Chi wa Douyara Gal no Tamariba ni Natteru Rashii~DEEP~

Dex-chan lover
I've known this title as an 18+ one. I've liked the H-anime of this, but this toned down version is also good.

One of the key points that I like about this manga is the focus it gives on each of the characters, especially on Imaizumi's growth from being pushed around, and gradually changing positively.

This is not a rewritten story, but is a story told from another perspective, aside from their sex life.

Dex-chan lover
Solid 10/10 who would have thought that a serialization of an H series would be so wholesome. Yeah the girls had a past, but who cares, our MC Imaizumi in god mode tamed the beasts and now the 3 4 with the sister truly love him and help him to slowly overcome his inferiority complexes. They are all proud of him and MC is there for them. It also shows how the friendship between the girls works, just a chill perspective of the same H series most saw.

Obviously there will be a bit of censorship, there is a reason why there's a +18 version on another sites so stop crying about it 💀 this is a pure slice of life romcom with spicy moments.

Dex-chan lover
I legit wasn't expecting the hentai series to get a full serialization, but this is a pleasant surprise that does a good enough job where it counts. It is a decent coming of age story for Keita, and the chemistry between all the characters is as consistent as the hentai. Very fun. I don't think it's at the level of a 9, but it's definitely a solid 7.5.

Supporter
My criticism for this series is that the girls know that the MC is insecure, especially about his “masculinity”, but don’t hesitate to chip away at it anyway. It just doesn’t seem like they’re providing much sense of support or emotional security.

He feels like he’s just a toy that could be discarded/replaced at any time. All the more so now that he’s completely financially dependent on them. At no point do any of the four girls tell him that they even like him.

Those things are discussed amongst the girls when he’s not around but he’s got no idea/reassurance.

In return, he doesn’t say anything either because he’s sure those sentiments would be rejected or cause their status quo to end.

Fed-Kun's army
respectfully, it denies its roots with the censoring and I deny this future, so in response I will be bombing the whole fucking planet.

Dex-chan lover
This is suprisingly better than expected.

By the way, why are some people saying that the girl fucked around with other dude before? I didn't find where is it said.

Just so yall know this site sucks it just added chp 25 when the site I use added chp 25 like 3 weeks ago pls chp 26 is alr out pls it's translated

Fed-Kun's army
The story, pacing, and characters are all garbage.
How the fuck did this get a 9/10?

What the heck this manga turned into. It started with harem hentai, now it's fighting against politicians.

Dex-chan lover
Remove the erotic then this one got to be one of the best story with the mc personality

Dex-chan lover
It's insanely dumb and wish fulfillment but that's ok. Don't try and take it seriously and it can be pretty fun if you're into absurd bullshit and cheesy harem shenanigans.

Users who are viewing this thread