Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 1 - Two people with nothing to do, on a day with nothing to do.

Dex-chan lover
The other guy is absolutely going to be feeling the same and this is gonna be a whole big misunderstanding for many chapters

I could also see it being something like he's come to term with her being oblivious and would rather just chill than risk making a crack between them.
As she mentioned herself, they're so chill they're like an old married couple anyway, so is it worth it to risk falling out just to maybe add segs to their daily routine?

Tysm for picking this up and translating!! OH MY GOD, HOLYY, it's so interesting and the artist is the author of Ganbare Douki-chan!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I like it so far! Wondering how many childhood friend tropes we’ll hit with this one

Dex-chan lover
I could also see it being something like he's come to term with her being oblivious and would rather just chill than risk making a crack between them.
As she mentioned herself, they're so chill they're like an old married couple anyway, so is it worth it to risk falling out just to maybe add segs to their daily routine?
Exactly
when you're this close to somebody you know you can trust for the rest of your life

seggs is only a tiny thing and not worth ruining a relationship you've had for like, say the past 16+ years. I mean, after a certain point, a friendship like this is almost like being married except it's better cause you don't really get into pointless arguments or relationship issues. There's a reason why friendships last longer than marriages in America (where divorce rates are crazy high and tank the average downwards).

Users who are viewing this thread