Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 10 - My Secret Strategy

Dex-chan lover

Dwjnzw6.png

The friends have a point, but may not be applicable to Hikari's and Ta-kun's osananajimi relationship, seeing there're worse things that already happened in previous chapters and they're still friends.

Dex-chan lover
Hope she ends up giving him the bento.

It's not like they're strangers on first date anyway, they're childhood friends lol.

Supporter
Let me guess, her friends actually have no experience. Like wtf? Home made bento is every man's dream

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the plot twist is the friends are intentionally trying to sabotage their relationship for, reasons?? :questionblob:

I seriously cannot think of any better excuse for denying a man his food :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I would want the boxed lunch over any restaurant food. Too bad her friends ruined it.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, the friends are alright.
Childhood friends don't always imply closeness.
Cooking lunch for your "friend" when you don't usually do it and you're just going to "hang out" is weird.
Homemade lunch has too much emotional weight into it - in Japanese, it's omoi - this is what they mean by it's like knitting a sweater. If the guy was any other normal sane guy, they would be put off by it.
Of course, the friends probably didn't really know how close the two were, but their advice works in general.

Users who are viewing this thread