Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 10 - My Secret Strategy

Bruh, don't listen to them girl!! Any person will prefer homemade food than restaurant food 😭

In high school I once made a whole freaking cake that I brought to a meet-up with friends, not because I was trying to impress anyone but because I had ingredients I needed to use. My friends would sometimes pack food so we wouldn't have to buy lunch while we were out. Nobody ever felt burdened or hit on!

Dex-chan lover
Let me give you a tip, ladies. The guys love when you're a little extra. Extra-extra might be too much, but a little-extra to regular-extra is great.

Fed-Kun's army
It’s a sweet move and safe money… What the hell wrong with their friend. This comes from male perspective. Even if the guys is weirded out so be it. It’s two way relationship to find compatibility and compromise can happen.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Why would the friends say that???
Her friends' advice sucks
:questionblob: :questionblob:I don’t get it why her friends like its a no no to make bento..? I mean its an extra point for me if my soon-to-be waifu make bento for me, there I can also praise her cooking and tell her what is my favorite and dislike food. And you also don’t have to spend money for eating at fancy restaurant
It's true what they say - woman's worst enemy is other women.
Single women keep women single.

Dex-chan lover
Bad friends sowing doubt. Tsk tsk.
Bad friends break up a lot of relationships.
"Won't he think that's creepy?" "What if he thinks you're moving things too fast?"

Then ...
"He might be cheating." "You could do better."

And worse...
"If you're too innocent he might be turned off. He probably wants a girl who knows what she's doing. You need more experience." "You should try going on one or two dates another man or two. He'll never know." "Why don't you ask him for an open relationship? I read about it in The New York Times Magazine. Everyone's doing it nowadays."

Users who are viewing this thread