Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 17 - Confession

Fed-Kun's army
It makes sense. He probably still doesn't feel like he could even confess if he sees her further than he is. He still has the feels but their relationship is multidimensional.

Dex-chan lover
But I do think he likes her, but since he seems inferior to her, he will not make a move or anything like that, she even said she could reject him if he tried in the past
(I don't remember for sure if it was stated he likes her)
She could have rejected him back then because she didn't know or think about love, not because he was "inferior". But now that she knows that she's been on his mind for all those years and what is his issue, Hikari can work on make sure he knows that she doesn't see him like that and that he doesn't feel like that as well.
If anything, she can finally have real hope for them.

Dex-chan lover
She could have rejected him back then because she didn't know or think about love, not because he was "inferior". But now that she knows that she's been on his mind for all those years and what is his issue, Hikari can work on make sure he knows that she doesn't see him like that and that he doesn't feel like that as well.
If anything, she can finally have real hope for them.
I am not saying she thought he was inferior. He thinks he is inferior.
But since he have this inferiority complex, he is unable to make a move or even imagining himself making a move.
But yeah, she surreally can have hope

Dex-chan lover
Damn she got rival zoned...idk what's worse this or the friend zone.

So we were looking at the inferiority complex trope here but didn't really pay much attention to the comment that he found her manly. Let me tell you as a man, if a boy tells a girl that, there is no way in hell he is attracted to her. This is where it should have been obvious that he did not have feelings for her. He might yet develop those feelings and maybe it has changed but I would have expected him to say something like "I see you differently now" or have qualified that statement in some way.

Users who are viewing this thread