Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 21 - The School Festival That Started It All (Second Part)

Group Leader
I can't help but laugh at everyone who is ignoring this little comment in the description:

"A manga adaptation of the novel written by Maruto Fumiaki."

I can't help but laugh at everyone who is ignoring this little comment in the description:

"A manga adaptation of the novel written by Maruto Fumiaki."

It's updated at the same time as the manga, so no one knows what will happen.

As for the author's name, you can't expect everyone to take a look at other works they did.

Dex-chan lover
I'm late to the party but

2e986d2c318a5a6aae8f3ec55e1d06fdfd89fbc7.pnj
f2a1ab80be4ddb300bc3db0c1f061b80ae0465fb.pnj

Dex-chan lover
That would be the only saving grace for this abysmal chapter. When we come back to this scene (assuming that we will see flashbacks in the next few chapters), Yuu pushes her away, states the reason he left her was because he realized he loves his childhood friend, (and Ami couldn't take that back then). If the author wants to add more drama, he could just have Hikari run away before Yuu mentions that.
My money is on exactly this scenario..

Aight, that's unexpected, i felt bamboozled but i should know because there is tag genre right there which spelled d r a m a, i should've known yeah. Though, there is no seinen tag, oh shit tragedy. Noted, wouldn't be never read any tragedy,seinen, drama tag. I got ptsd and my day ruined, and it's still 5am here. Ugh. Really. I need wholesome copium content rn, im gonna watch non non biyori.

I love to see characters in pain due to their own stupid actions.
Oh wow, i just wondered why people take/buy/read/consuming this kinda content, i though they're masochist kinda or doesn't have much spice drama on real life so they craving with fictional.
But hey, there's you kinda of human, sadistic type. I'm quite amazed with your perspective, i'm gonna try enjoy this genre with your perspective.
I see, now this quite interesting and humorous.

Aight, that's unexpected, i felt bamboozled but i should know because there is tag genre right there which spelled d r a m a, i should've known yeah. Though, there is no seinen tag, oh shit tragedy. Noted, wouldn't be never read any tragedy,seinen, drama tag. I got ptsd and my day ruined, and it's still 5am here. Ugh. Really. I need wholesome copium content rn, im gonna watch non non biyori.
At the time this chapter was posted, these tags (or at least the tragedy tag) were not on this work.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't mind the twist, if she moves on an finds someone else.

Him coming to her school for her festival and making out with some other girl is such a dick move, he doesn't deserve redemption. Same as the friend. She's better off without either.
In case it hadn't been pointed out already, Ta-kun never wanted to come in the first place, until Hikari guilt-tripped him into coming.

Users who are viewing this thread