Imiko to Yobareta Shoukanshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

TTX

@JWChibi
They even mentioned taking him to the guild instead of killing him, he's no different from a monster with a human appearance
because they thought MC was weak, or not?
page 4
4-97cc49c5edb4ce499d2ab82024b16995a80551443ea19b397e198e7cecaf405a.jpg
only Tysis don't want to kill MC (I think?)

@Sep10trion
All well and good until S rank adventurers come by to rape and murder his harem...
nowadays possible, first chapters fluff than MCs entirety family (with harem) gets killed and/ or raped

Dex-chan lover
@Reikou first chapter is revenge isekai, except it lacks the hard hitting impetus for revenge... or rather they did it backwards. Usually. you show the innocence that gets lost that justifies the savagery. Instead, we got savagery followed by fluffy life implications. Maybe something happened at some point to justify this semi-scorched earth response to territorial intrusion, maybe not.

Fed-Kun's army
So its an MC that would do anything to protect his peace and his family, even going as far as killing kids/teens to make sure his peace and family arent disturbed?

I dig it, will look forward to more cute monstergirls and lowlevel gore

Fed-Kun's army
What the goddamn shit is this pile of garbage?
I didn't know something could be this retarded.

i hope it goes into exploring his early life and how he came to have this attitude and meet this monster girl and such. We jumped a lo of steps seeing his brutality right in the 1st chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, what a poor rendition of a burnt body. It should be awful to look at a person who's been completely charred on the outside yet left alive, just on a visceral level, and yet the body is drawn with so little effort that I feel nothing except regret at what a shitty pick this mangaka is for this story.

Fed-Kun's army
Ever heard of firing a warning shot? If he intimidated them with his strength from the beginning then they'd just run away like he wanted. Either the MC doesn't have a brain or he just wanted an excuse to kill them. These deaths don't feel justified at all. Feels more edgy for the sake of being edgy.

Group Leader
@twinklecake gore tag was avoided for the reason of either the author or publisher. That's why the blood and visceral was toned down to black splats

@shadowgrail I was thinking that too. He gives them no reason to follow what he asked. In their perspective, they have every right to hunt in that forest. Some kid with no equipment isn't going to change their mind. Of course survivors would mean a bandit extermination request, which is unfortunate for MC either way this plays out.

It still feels like too much but thinking on it, the kid wasn't raised with the morality of a human and he might even resent them for what their parents did/were made to do and after all that, we still don't know how he grew up. I guess it would've been better to show how he was raised before introducing the manga with massacre.

Dex-chan lover
Me: Hmm, another egdebro who's out to get revenge on society but probably won't because reasons.

Also Me: HolyFuckinChickenNuggetsBatman he just stuck his arm through that chick's chest!?

Dex-chan lover
Another edgelord with some added cold blood murderer antics....

Pass. I am too old for this angry teenager shit...

Dex-chan lover
why does everyone say people who kill are edgelords? i feel like its gotten to the point where they don't even know what edgelord even means anymore lol

Users who are viewing this thread