Imiko to Yobareta Shoukanshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

You see someone wearing a casual clothe in a death forest that even A ranks have trouble in...... why tf would you attack him?

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I think the last male lead I remember who actually crush his opponent's neck with bare hand was Yuji from Shakugan no Shana (though he also only did it once in the whole anime)

Dex-chan lover
There is no right or wrong here, this his home so he protects it and they're just doing what adventurers do.
But still, he came up to them and said drop your stuff, of course they would attack. They even mentioned taking him to the guild instead of killing him, he's no different from a monster with a human appearance

Fed-Kun's army
@JWChibi There is. It's just the one is scene as the norm and the other isn't. The aggressor is usually in the wrong and to the distant bystander they are. Adventurers here don't think they're wrong simply because they group up all other beings as monsters and therefore even non-aggressive ones are targets.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@JWChibi
I didn’t think about that but your right. Like a monster, adventurers will want to kill him and collect his rare hair and eyes. He’s nothing more then rare Trophy to them. Being considered a taboo there’s no way they’d treat someone like him decently. If they took him to the guild best case he’d be a slave treated like an animal, worst he’d be killed and his body parts harvested.

Dex-chan lover
All well and good until S rank adventurers come by to rape and murder his harem...

I am super on board for this manga, you don't often get these stories told from the antagonist's point of view. I hope he doesn't change his mind about humans too easily.
There's a lot of translational mistakes in the phrasings but overall a decent translation.

Dex-chan lover
seems ok, but is still the1st chapter... so is difficult to say something more taking into account that lots of other mangas start good on the first chapters but go down hill soon after...

Users who are viewing this thread