Imiko to Yobareta Shoukanshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

so he's completely lacking in any common sense, and I bet he has a serious grudge against his own kind due to past experience ... I wonder how he'll interact with the outside world.

Based on his abilities at least he should be able to temporarily summon all his spirit sisters since they don’t seem like they would like to be apart from him for long.

Noooo, mc is leaving how am i suppose to see the hot monster girls now :'(

I haven't even clicked into the chapter yet, but I'm just so so happy that this is still being continued! Thank you so so so much!

Aggregator gang
Glad to see this back...... but we completely overlooked the elf’s actions last chapter.
Also how come the young girl jumped to embrace him then immediately thought he was going to violate her lol

The pacing is a little weird

Definitely train your PR more. But overall, good stuff! I like this series, it's really cute.

@Add1152000
well according to my experience thats normal female logic
if without prior (written) consent:
-afemale comes near a male and hugs him its romance and he should be thankful.
-a male comes near the female and opens his arms to hug her well thats clear sexual harassment maybe borderline attempted rape....

Dex-chan lover
Nooo~ Don't send him away just brainwash them or false their memories and send them on their merry way...

Dex-chan lover
@add1152000 @roadrunner9000
That's clearly not the case here, the girl was abused for days and when she wakes up some dude tells her to take off her clothes without any explanation whatsoever and when she doesn't he forcibly does it for her.
Yeah I'd be scared too.

Users who are viewing this thread