Majutsu wo Kiwamete Tabi ni Deta Tensei Elf, Moteamashita Jumyou de Ikeru Densetsu to naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Nice, a story about how an elf's longevity messes up their perception of time. You don't find these often. The only one I can think of is "Frieren at the Funeral".

Also, I like how unfair the elf lady fights. She knows what humans are like, so she purposely cheats in order to teach the MC what humans could do. Humans will set traps (her first spell), deceive their opponents (using a magic tool instead of her own spells) and blatantly lie in their face (saying "I'll use all my power"). She wasn't even trying to test him; she was teaching him a lesson.

It makes you wonder how powerful she actually is, considering she didn't use any of her own spells.

Dex-chan lover
That fruit was so tiny. Maybe a pitless plum? Small apple-like fruit? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the heads up, i wont invest myself too much then. In a world with elves and magic, one could at least hope for a different outcome.
No matter what magic you used, as long as you're human, the outcome will be the same. Prolonged lifespan may be possible, but she's still human... Unless she decided to throw away her humanity like a certain character named "Dio" hahaha...

Dex-chan lover
Nice, a story about how an elf's longevity messes up their perception of time. You don't find these often. The only one I can think of is "Frieren at the Funeral".

Also, I like how unfair the elf lady fights. She knows what humans are like, so she purposely cheats in order to teach the MC what humans could do. Humans will set traps (her first spell), deceive their opponents (using a magic tool instead of her own spells) and blatantly lie in their face (saying "I'll use all my power"). She wasn't even trying to test him; she was teaching him a lesson.

It makes you wonder how powerful she actually is, considering she didn't use any of her own spells.
But she said she can only use recovery spells(?)

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the update
this is fun manga

it always sad to follow a story for a ageless race

the girl will together with MC for almost >70 years (until her death)
before that MC and the girl will mentored the hero to defeat the demon king

the death of the girl,
really devastated MC and MC will be meet again with the Elf girl and she's also like MC ,
losing someone she's love.
Mannn atleast this one together to the end better than the other elf who with the dojo girl who waited for him and has a children for the Heirs Dojo sake, after that i drop the manga i cant bear the sadness 😭 (i forget the tittle if someone know what manga im talking about please tell me i just want to know what chapter does it have now?)

Dex-chan lover
Story of a male Freien.
Slow burn 🔥 😑 😫 😒 😩 😪 🔥
thanks for the update
this is fun manga

it always sad to follow a story for a ageless race

the girl will together with MC for almost >70 years (until her death)
before that MC and the girl will mentored the hero to defeat the demon king

the death of the girl,
really devastated MC and MC will be meet again with the Elf girl and she's also like MC ,
losing someone she's love.

Users who are viewing this thread