Imiko to Yobareta Shoukanshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
@Roadrunner9000
When it comes to japanese manga characters it might as well be true.
Male chars in manga pretty much come in 2 flavors, beta simps or rapists.

Dex-chan lover
In other words, he just wanted to go sightseeing, and he roped Mama into it, since Mama's orders were the law.

Dex-chan lover
He maybe a human hating humans, but he'll need to work on whom to trust. Even the elven have backstabbed, regardless how long-lived they are.

oho so they still let him go, I thought the story would just revolves around the village

@blablablub @Shirokamisama It would be quite an impressive feat to become "isekai trash" when there is NO ONE ISEKAI'D in the first place.... For now this is pure medieval fantasy.
If later on the author sniffs something really strong and decide to retroactively reveal the MC to be isekai'd then you will be right.

Dex-chan lover
that felt rushed, but i guess they (author & editor) wanted to quickly form a team and have him leave.

Dex-chan lover
@Espadas
While that's technically correct, the best kind of correct, many fantasy mangas follow the same boring, repetitive tropes that just get classified as isekai trash. It doesn't necessarily need to be a summon/reincarnation themed manga to be thrown onto the same garbage pile. If we want to be really nitpicky though, we could just call it trash.

@Espadas
He has hair and eyes are black, and it's a japanese manga. 99% that it's isekai. And his noble japanese blood will bring onsen and rice to the uncultured western people. xd

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like spirits can feel the aura/heart/kindness of a person that may explain why they let them in and adopted will in the first place, that's the kind of important detail that sometimes is lost on adaptations

Dex-chan lover
This feels like a bit of a random turn. I was expecting more of a slow life about living with spirits and the people they saved would just move in. I really didn’t get a sense they would push Will on a journey and I’m REALLY shocked that his family is just letting him leave considering how obsessed they all were over him (especially the mom/empresses). This just feels so out of place. At least a couple more chapters of them resting and discussing next plans would have been nice. I guess everything has to be rushed when the pacing is this bad

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Aggregator gang
And here i thought this series was unique for him living with fairy onee-sans. He just leaves sigh

Double-page supporter
The hell did it turn into?
I knew he was "little" abnormal but straight out creepily open and straightfoward I did not know or need to know.
I wouldn't be surprise if he already had sex with most of the ladies in his family. Maybe even mom?
He actually shouldn't be allowed to leave with how his personality and mindset is. All kinds of trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread