Imiko to Yobareta Shoukanshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

Dex-chan lover
While the quality still leaves a bit to be desired, there are noticable improvements over the previous couple of chapters

Dex-chan lover
A diplomat from "Humanion", I'm sure that's a completely normal country and not a bunch of human supremacists who'll end up being antagonists. Nope!

Also, I assume he told it off-panel when he continued, but funny to see that we didn't actually see him explain the bit about how he's actually alive (that the contract let him offload his excess power).

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter. The type is legible, the translation is clear, there are translations for the sound effects, and there are translator notes for changes done such as name changes, all-in-all, this is better than most translations. You did great, keep up the good work!

There is room for improvement, but there always will be, and that is okay. You missed some small details like you have "Rattling" on page 5, which I really appreciated, but are missing whatever Kunaria is saying on page 4. Like others said, it is uncomfortable to read on larger screens, but that may just be due to getting lower-quality scans, so hard to complain about that.

I hope you continue working on this title, I greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Group Leader
Thank you for the chapter. The type is legible, the translation is clear, there are translations for the sound effects, and there are translator notes for changes done such as name changes, all-in-all, this is better than most translations. You did great, keep up the good work!

There is room for improvement, but there always will be, and that is okay. You missed some small details like you have "Rattling" on page 5, which I really appreciated, but are missing whatever Kunaria is saying on page 4. Like others said, it is uncomfortable to read on larger screens, but that may just be due to getting lower-quality scans, so hard to complain about that.

I hope you continue working on this title, I greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
yeah the scans i can afford are pretty low quality so i have to use an enhancer for it if there is a way to get around it then i would appreciate if you would tell me

Aggregator gang
this is the most mature way to handle mass misunderstanding lol.

Dex-chan lover
Just found this today, interesting premise so far, definitely looking forward to more of this!

Thank you for picking this up when you did an adding a few more chapters :)

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this getting too quick and with little to no explanation? I barely understand wtf he's doing there..

Users who are viewing this thread