Immortal Nanny Dad - Ch. 151

Fed-Kun's army
Welp, whoever stamped this every 5 inches of page really did a number on making it UNENJOYABLE. You can't read entire dialogues because of the stamp and instead of tastefully putting it in backgrounds or keeping it off speech bubbles; it was done with a copy paste tool over large portions of pages making it a very unpleasant thing to read.

Aggregator gang
@whitewhalejonas i have had this gripe with them on their youtube channel and their attitude was more like shut up and do it yourself or just dont read it, so i have long giving up, i was kind of glad when someone else was doing it but now their ones have been removed for some reason.

Fed-Kun's army
@LegandBond I mean; I understand the reason for the watermarks. But simply throwing it on there and covering up ENTIRE dialogue bubbles and scenes makes it unenjoyable for the reader and the poster. It's not rocket science here people. There are much better ways to do it and easily shown in many other things. Also, if you do it on a more subtle note; you'd get more views on the Youtubes. People could watch the animated comic and NOT be turned off by it.

Aggregator gang
trust me, on some on the stuff the posted there could be up-to 3 different stickers on 1 page and it just hurts my brain trying to read past it all.

I don't mind you put your watermarks, but please don't put any watermarks in bubble text

Users who are viewing this thread