Immortal Nanny Dad

Fed-Kun's army
Dear readers, mercury is very toxic so please do not use it to glue your soul to another body. Thanks~

Fed-Kun's army
@VooXoo
Her face has been slowly changing (compare chapter 1 to like chapter 29) but this was hugely different. Looks more like a small adult's face than a kid's now. Kind of creepy actually... any chance this is a late April Fools' joke?

Dex-chan lover
The child recovered her original face, I can only imagine the artist was pressed for time, distracted, sent the wrong file or use a program that place faces on auto and didn't check what he had selected, unlikely to be done agan because I'm sure chinese readers insulted him enough.

Seems that the wrong chapters have been uploaded? Looks like number 52 is in fact 53 and 52 is missing

Dex-chan lover
MC took a longass time to finally move against the cousin, when he possessing that body was only "thanks" to his actions avenging the original owner should have been a priority, not a "let's clean up" though after other 2 attacks.
wonder how he will do it now, maybe direct his actions or force a incident, or all of them, cousin seems liek someone that shouls suffer though.

Contributor
I had the strangest feeling of déjà vu; they're even released by the same group!

immortaldads.png

Dex-chan lover
Well, paint me surprised, the artist drawn crap as face for the loli again, and even the MC had a few shitty arts in this latest chapter.
Maybe the chapters in China are released at a break neck pace and even if one is done badly they just have to put it out for schedule?

This is actually really good. Mc is smart and cool. Please keep updating. Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
thought the team had abandoned it but I just realized that a link to the official eng TL was added

Dex-chan lover
So does having an official tl mean miracle scans dropped this? I only ask since the "official" site is hot garbage and I can't read it there. So... Kinda stuck here.

:edit: Nevermind. Found miracle scans site. Not been dropped.

The switch from Miracle Scans uploading to Funlist has driven this manga into the ground. It is now barely readable.

mmm, so this series stopped showing up for like 3 months then it comes back with a ton of chapters (which is good) but with a different group....which is way worse quality imo (Not that miracle scans was the best quality but much better than this new group). And the most odd thing is that this series is still hosted on the miracle scans website, maybe they just wanted to make people go to their site idk, but it's going to work because I am going to read it there not with this new group. Or I might just drop it since I forgot it was even a thing I was reading so not great :p

What's with this new title change?
He is not even a poison cultivator he is a dragon cultivator. That title doesn't make any sense.

I don't like this go back to Immortal Nanny Dad.

Well Miracle Scans has been posting chapters with empty text in the boxes all the time for some reason before.
They even deleted my comments on the page when I was asking about why they publish it like that.

Hello Friends,

FUNLIST ONLINE SCANS here,
I'm new & I know my translation is not good, but please bear with it till chapter 118, after which you will receive better translation.

I hope you will like it.

We are also translating new manhua -"The Demon King in the City".
Let us know what do you think about new manhua.

Please visit : https://funlist.online/

Thanks for your support 😊.

Users who are viewing this thread