Immortal Reverence Dad

Could be interesting I guess, dont have great hopes for this as of now but I cant judge it until we get at least a handful or two worth of chapters, TY for giving me something to read though.

Miracle scans again brought something that I love from the core 😙 but it better not be those typical Chinese shoujo where the female lead is always high and mighty and leads the male lead through nose :3

Group Leader
I like the 奶爸(loosely translated as househusband/housedad) genre since the father is usually really OP and has a cute daughter. I wouldn't mind it being a son for a change though, so there's that.

If anyone from MiracleScans is reading this, could you please add the Alt. name(s) and Author names when creating an entry for this manhua? I think this is maybe the fifth or sixth time I've actually bothered using my brain to read the Chinese and use the pinyin keyboard. It only takes a second or two and it will help people who want to check out the raw. Thanks for reading!

Another note, this manhua should be named Immortal Nanny Dad instead of 蠱仙奶爸. 仙尊 = Immortal (loosely speaking), 蠱仙 = Gu Immortal (think of Reverend Insanity/Gu Daoist Master).

Dex-chan lover
@raltzero
They are already doing a series called Immortal Nanny Dad . But personally I think anything "Nanny Dad" sounds terrible.

Space god kidnaps and rapes a girl, then shows up years later at her wedding and is upset she moved on with her life? Also brings a kid he gave birth too with him.

Dex-chan lover
At first, I thought this'd be a basic story about an OP dad who tours about with his daughter.
And then, the story decided that it is simply not Chinese enough, so it threw 2 villains in, and made the first encounter with the woman as needlessly toxic as possible.

I guess it wouldn't be a cultivation-story if it wasn't all about needless spite and bickering.

Group Leader
Alright, what is the deal with manhua and "Immortal" everything? Is it some translation quirk?

So super stay at home dads is the new "Blah Blah Urban Blah"? Seems, well more of the same so far. Not sure where the "rape" hot take is from. Unless the novel goes into more detail if there is one? Based on what we've seen we've no real way to say either way. That said the MC does seem like a dick, though her now fiance also seems like a psychopath.

Dex-chan lover
DO NOT F'N READ THIS! MC teleports FMC to him across the entire god damn universe, rapes her, makes sure she doesn't f remember a god damn this then forces his own shit on her just so that he could "experience love" when they really meant sex and f anything to do with the word love.

@DrHizzle the concept of “immortals” is the same as what angels/gods are to China.
It’s “Xian” translated as god/immortal/fairy, and based on Taoism with maybe a mix of other things like Buddhism.

Just like how you’ll encounter elves and dwarfs and dragons in a western fantasy, chances are that you’ll encounter immortals and Yao guai (youkais) in eastern fantasy.

It’s just that fantasy happens to be very popular rn.

Ah this really is garbage and the MC is repellent. He's not even entertaining just a tedious bellend.

I already read the raw, maan,, what a wasted of the genre of "Daddy" doing childcare thing. Yes, we barely got the interaction of the daughter and the father, even we barely got interaction between the daughter and soon to be her mother. All we got here just MC going here and there to kill pesky little arrogant douche.

I really Hope Novels House Dad's Literary Life got manhua/webtoon, thats one of the best childcare story..

Users who are viewing this thread