Immortal Reverence Dad

Dex-chan lover
Man that Shen family arc was brutal... Talk about more harm then good.

Group Leader
Hi everyone, it's me from Kazu Works that do ch64 and ch65. I have bad news. ManhuaES has broken all new ch113+ and they not even provide in Youtube. I found other translator in youtube that already ch130 and I ask help but no body reply me in previous chapter. Here what I write
DjStkwC.jpg

I get some recommendation from forum but I guess I will stick using current software for a while because it simple for newbies like me.

Goddamn is this series a steaming pile of shit.

China has a well known rape problem and this manhua really displays that front and center. The MC kidnaps and effectively rapes a random girl, then is upset that she is marrying someone else years later AND is portrayed as justified in that situation?

Instant drop.

Fuck this author.

@bdjwwata
The dude literally birthed his daugher from his dantian.
Immortals can do impossible things, like changing their appearance to that of animals, change their gender on a whim,etc..

His wife wasn't raped by him, but rather "her thougth/essence/etc" was the mold to form the child, hence why he called her "their daughter". It was confirmed by DNA tests that they have no blood-relations (because the girl is literally a pure-immortal born from an immortal's dantian...).

//Are you maybe thinking about Immortal Nanny Daddy / Immortal Fairy Daddy?
In that manhua, the MC really laid the female protag, but the 'wife' was poisoned by an aphrodisiac, and according to "chinese medicine", if someone is suffering from an aphrodisiac poison, the only cure is dique.

I'm honestly baffled at how stupid this managed to be. You should probably read this in one of those manga readers with facebook comments so you can enjoy the memes and laugh a little.

Contributor
...In which the protagonist is a handsome colossal asshole who lacks basic empathy for anyone but his kid and believes firmly that might makes right. Manhua gonna manhua, I guess. I've given up at chapter 20-something for now.

A lot like that other manhua with roughly the same plot and title, really. (I have no idea which was first.) Also sharing the thing where the father/daughter interaction is both the sole redeeming feature... and kind-of flatly portrayed and increasingly uninspired as time goes on.

This one did some half-decent juggling of the facts of each encounter to make the protagonist seem like less of an asshole than he really is (like, y'know, making people be incidentally slightly-not-nice to his daughter first before he crushes them, that sort of thing). But I do say half-decent with feeling.

Edit: Having sat down and read some more, I now really kind of like this series. Not because it's gotten better, mind. Rather, it's entered a lovely, advanced stage of "so bad it's good".
And the protagonist has apparently stopped being such an ass to the mom at least (even if huge portions of the story apparently have nothing to do with her, or his kid), so I don't have to suffer through that anymore.

I did read quite few Chinese manhua and must say the cultural gap is huge.

90% of their manhua is about cultivating MC that is bullied, disowned and treated like garbage that want revenge but is portrayed as good guy. Then MC somehow gets strong gets a lot of girls/guys, punish the bullies and right after that turns into the same kind of asshole as they were. He is still shown as righteous good character but how can you see MC as such person if he also treats other characters like trash, bully and kill them? This is something I cannot grasp as an European. Don't get me wrong I do not mind revenge plot and do not think that everyone should be forgiven but come on MC meets new person he never knew before and instantly shows that he is more important and publicly humiliate such person. By all standards this is example of being selfish narcissist. Does hierarchy in China really look like that? If you have power you are good person and if you are weak you are the most evil trash on the earth?

No big deal. Another lame history with a lot of missing chapters. I needed to search the missing ones on another site. I just kept reading cause Lin Lin is a cute character but still no big deal spending time reading this.

Fed-Kun's army
I lose more brain cells reading this compared to other modern cultivation manhua.

I usually eat this kind of thing up, but I can't stand this one. MC is a jerk, and his lack of fucks to give is so frustrating.

Nah... That's sucks. I found a notification of a new upload but it's only another translation of an older chapter. Quite sad! 😔

Do you like plots that have more holes than a sieve?

Do you like to dismiss even an ounce of common sense?

Do you like OP MC, but is too shy to express himself under the guise of being humble?

Do you like stupid family soap operas and inane face-slapping?

And finally, (the only thing that made me even try this after the first few chapters) cute kid making adorable faces and diabetes-inducing moments.

Then this is for you, hope your IQ doesn't drop below single digit and
Also there are manga/manhua/manhwa with even cuter antics so if you're here only due to the last point just try something else.

Pro: daughter is cute, MC is a good daddy.
Con: literally everything else about this was brainless and boring.

I thought this would be more 'taking care of cute kid' and less of 'let's kill everyone because of this perceived slight against me'

Users who are viewing this thread