Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 1

What times are those that youtube became manga uploading site xD. I read tomb raider king there like 4 months ago, jaiminis scans just caught up to youtube.

Fed-Kun's army
premise is good, might stick around little bit see whats up

Dex-chan lover
So guys are the wuss/DID, while women are the Heavy Lifters.

Interesting, nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
I mean... the only job there that would be even slightly shocking for a woman to occupy would be construction worker since even in liberal countries thats super men concentrated. Police Officer is very much a more mixed gender wise job. But this is China which is 2103829834729837245398x more conservative (or so i've been lead to believe based on news and internet information)

Double-page supporter
@Halesy its 2 different mangas of reversed gender roles. The male one is hentai though focusing on mainly sex

Female:
https://mangadex.org/title/20978/the-world-of-moral-reversal

Male:
https://mangadex.org/title/33149/the-world-of-moral-reversal

Dex-chan lover
Does China still think smoking makes a person hotter and more manly? In fact, from what I know, Corona virus would very likely also be a bigger threat if you are a smoker because of the chronic lung damage smoking causes. Lungs already damaged are more susceptible to respitarory disease pathogens.

Dex-chan lover
uh......... wake up n suddenly a woman is on top of u. ofc I would run away too. What the hell?

I wanna do the conqu- ACK.. I mean, there s proper procedure doing this!

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme Its still a big problem in developed countries like Japan and Spain, don't even let me start talking about developing countries like China and India.

You singling out China looks pretty suspicious to me tho, racist much?

Users who are viewing this thread