Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 104

Dex-chan lover
If i remember correctly, in the first few chapter he used to cultivate, right? Correct me there if i'm wrong.....but also help me finding an answer to this question: IF he can cultivate, then why in the fucking fuck he's losing time getting into troubles and being swept left and right by events instead of cultivating? This dude....he really is a mf....if he had spent half the time he wasted into cultivating, he'd surely be stronger than those milfs women and then he could do whatever he wanted, wasting all the time he wanted.....
The story is funny, can't find any major flaw, but god if this dude is stupid

Eh? She's actually like a typical girl from the OG Earth... His handling is a bit harsh on her, but hey, at least she's not unreasonable.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, judging by the way chinese comics go, it will took a ton of chapters to actually finish this, I have to ask: Does anybody read the novel? Could they please tell me if he really killed the guy and if he fights the mother?

Dex-chan lover
@kawaii123456 She associated with his mortal enemies. Obviously he would like to know why and if it leads to something he could use against the Li family.

Dex-chan lover
Mm...I'm feeling kinda sorry for her. Although it's hard to dispute that she's cute when she's upset.

Thank you for the discord advertisement, can you remove the pages before that though? I have to scroll down until I can finally read the new advertisement, it's too long.

Fed-Kun's army
i remember the first time i read this (because i was bored) i though... "Great another one of this cultivation stories". Now 104 chapters later. WTF? Dude did you even cultive?

To the translator if you see this: "I'll be your (insert family member) before I..." is a Chinese phrase to say that "I'd rather die than..."

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Well she's certainly cute and masculine (in that world's standards.) So she can't fight, doesn't cultivate, and weaker than a man. Must mean she needs to get fired up to turn into an uber-boss that can divide a continent with one swing! XD Probably not. Since she's not a fighter or cultivator her talents are likely in something other than combat, but really good if trained in the capital. Head Li might be really pissed off about MC kidnapping Qiao Wei because of it being another thing MC has done to enrage her along with Qiao being essential for something and not easily replaceable or much time to do so. This is just a guess but I bet Qiao is an alchemist, medicine maker, pill refiner, or something that can figure out how to make better products from the Tang family's stolen recipes and maybe teach how. Li had mentioned just a couple chapters ago how the stuff she poured on her face was best could make but still inferior to the Tang family's version so I bet Qiao is needed to raise the quality somehow as she'd have better teachers, materials, and education in the capital compared to the city.
Then again could be completely wrong and it's for a political marriage where Li needs Qiao's dowry or family connections for plans. Maybe she's the Empress' or a Duchess' estranged daughter or niece! Guess will have to read and see.

@Outcaster Would be funny if so, but there were only four girls on cover so not likely. Especially since she can't even protect herself from the weaker sex and hasn't shown anything that would make MC interested in her.

Dex-chan lover
She's so masculine! (In terms of that world), a new member for the harem? I don't see any information of that in the wiki so I'm not sure, I think she's not part of the harem.

Users who are viewing this thread