Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
"CONFIDENTIAL-TRANSACTION.DOC" -- absolutely nothing important here folks... please also steer clear from "TOP-SECRET-AND-PROBABLY-ILLEGAL-INFORMATION.pdf"...

Thanks for the chapter!
MC should make a stone and trade some elixirs (or at least borrow a alchemy room and reagents) from the Tang family to help with his mother's fatigue. Seems the Lin family is up to a lot of underhanded methods. Btw, is it me or is the middle picture over the bed of page 5 Ye Chenxi and the MC's sister Chu Xiao?

Supporter
He have a special underwear who won't explode (Other cloths are cheap...) :D

Double-page supporter
@Tesla it's like a magical girl power up if you invert that. Instead of a sword she bring a scepter. And main girl want to go back to feminist world.

Regardless of how cute the person look, wouldn't it be seen as a sexual assault if a guy tried to kiss a girl even just to thank her ?

Dex-chan lover
@zaphir Yeah the writer is making mistakes with the gender switch by keeping it as a "present" since in this world that should be the guys line.

Dex-chan lover
Did the author fully disclose the patterns on his body? I might tattoo it on mine lol

Fed-Kun's army
I really like the concept of the genders being opposite.
HOWEVER, can this author at least COMMIT to this concept???

Forcefully kissing by a man to a woman would be considered sexual assault in this world which is why no sane man would do that. IN THAT CASE the kiss shouldn't have occured whatsoever...

Who is Harpia? I thought the wicked aunt was Mei who tried to have daughter beat MC up and then protested him being an animal for taking the daughter out in one strike? Btw, Miss Ye shouldn't exhibit so much energy like that. Can lure enemies into false sense of confidence by appearing to be kicking bucket in a few more days and will save expenses on her wardrobe as the energy is starting to burn her clothes to ash in front of a young boy.

Careful with herpes kids. 36 bfs lol. That girl's original personality completely imploded.

when you kiss the lips of a woman who's had 35 men's mouths on them multiple times including 35 dicks multiple times

"Being kissed by a girl like that isn't bad", huh? Well, actually she transfused 35 men's saliva to your body through your mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread