Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 20

Contributor
parody22.png

Fed-Kun's army
Im confused, he healed her a little, couldnt handle the curse, now suddenly without any progress she is completly healed and he got no problem with the curse? what?

Fed-Kun's army
how strong are his underwear that it was able to withstand the body explosion

Dex-chan lover
@cadaada He couldn't handle the curse all at once. He has obviously been going back to the house regularly, removing the curse little by little.

Hmm, if it is indeed a reverse world, that kiss should count as sexual harassment though

I wonder how long i can hold out until they can make me join discord. Stay strong guys!

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine if a female doctor healed your dad's wounds, so you kissed her all of a sudden and told her "here babe, a little present from me!"
How much is reversed here? Clearly not 100%.

Dex-chan lover
Look at the poster!
R5.jpg
The black haired girl is gang leader, but the other one is his sister? Why are they so close there?

It's also a typical manhua so the execution is bad. Why did they skip the part about how he got the auction house back? And many more things are just skipped. That's made in China for you...

@OrcMaster That's the limits of the author, he had a good idea with the reverse world but he keep forgetting what is really a reverse world and he is not really good at writing. It's turning into a normal urban cultivator story, so yeah...

@OrcMaster you forgot to add "you are also a big tyrant in that area and have been chasing that female doctor, oh and also got defeated in arm wrestling by her"

Fed-Kun's army
@kyzer
lulz, that makes the woman even more pathetic in the story
what a creepy, useless 2nd gen tycoon 😅

Dex-chan lover
What if her instinct as a woman got awakened thanks to MC chadness lol

Users who are viewing this thread