parody29.jpg

Part 3:

parody20v2.jpg

Part 4:

parody33.jpg

Part 5 (END):

parody26.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being a man in a moral reversed world with eyebrows like that antagonist.

Is that the world equivalent to a bulldyke?

Fed-Kun's army
Just me or author FORGET it's a reversed world? I mean fine okay I can accept the male shopkeeper. It's reasonable his family doesn't have a female heir and transactional business can be done by weaker men (women).

Now? Two MALE looking spirit cultivators show up? I read so many of these type of immortal rebirth/restart/time twist/reverse world THAT I actually thought I simply mistook this from another. BUT nope definitely had buff women construction workers and male cheerleaders.

The premise of this story is MC like only strong man in entire world which is why he gets his harem ALL to himself.

Aggregator gang
Unless they're from another world too, why are those 2 cultivators male ?

@daedalron
Probably a great lady master took pity on them decide to make them her disciple lol jk
Ever read a cultivation manhua where solely male or solely female cultivates? No,right?

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the kidnappers are masculists, fighting for men's rights, just like feminists are fighting for women's rights in our world.

I can understand powerful men in an All woman's world, cause I've seen the reverse in stories of a male dominated society with powerful women.

I'm taking issue with the fact that the Loli didn't bother asking questions of why she suddenly needed to track the daughter of what amounts to a very powerful family that should not be crossed.

and even if that can be explained away with love, money, or something else, I'm finding it very hard to believe that the auction owner, who has met our protagonist all of perhaps one time to my knowledge, is willing to drop making sales to give somebody a car ride, no questions asked to what is a car chase.

I feel I missed some chapters for these two to be so blindly trusting

Dex-chan lover
Okay... Its seems there's something wrong here... why are those kidnappers are men... not women...?

And yeah, the discord ad is not very creative on this one. Not that I ridicule... it already gave me laughs a lot XD

@animajunki123 The auctioner got a stone that is damn near priceless in that world, so losing a contact like that over not helping save somebody is stupid. And the loli is basically the same. The sales from that stone probably = months of profits so closing early for one day isn't gunna hurt all that much.

Thanks for the chapter!
Kind of funny that Hua Hua was able to track Chenxi's phone while his reiki was found and removed. Are the kidnappers from another world? Seems odd that all the kidnappers are male considering the stereotype is women are stronger then men and they kidnapped a woman who normally would be able to easily take out the two with guns with her bare hands. Also, the two cultivators are dressed oddly and in a very distinct way for a modern city and didn't MC say that the world view was men couldn't cultivate so are they women crossdressing or from somewhere else like him? Btw, because figures in shadow and angles is a little confusing but is page 41 showing MC getting blasted away from van and the enemy cultivators stepping out of the burning van on page 44? You'd think they'd have used something with better control and less collateral damage to avoid shooting themselves in the foot. What are they going to tell their boss, "Oops sorry killed the kidnap target accidentally by using a too powerful cultivation." or "Gee whiz, never thought the fire started by our flashy cultivation would ignite the gas tank and blow us up."?

Users who are viewing this thread