Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 29

Oof.
Chen Xi's ruthlessness really pleases me even though i know it's the reverse world.
I'm too sentimental to ignore how slutty she is
Sighs*

It is oddly refreshing seeing the gender roles reversed so equally at times. It looks weird.

I'd be fine with him wanting her beaten up. But amputated ? That's way too much compared to what she did...

Aggregator gang
@Solaz Basically this marriage was intentional from the beginning to secure aunt position, not MC position.
In reversed world, everything is decided by opposite, not by ourselves.
What makes MC so angry is that aunt basically a BITCHY PARASITE live in his family who want her fortune but in dirty way. Look on what she did in bar, she just taking those men while absorbing them without realized they are just a scapegoat for her.

Thats why MC asking favor to her for teaching a lesson to bitch in hard way

Double-page supporter
lol ? why is college a waste for him ? But then she goes on to ask if his sister is in college ? But then calls them uneducated ? Is she retarded ?

lol, Kidneys probably fetch a good price on the black market.

annd 3rdly.. for chrsit sake, tear that apron of that sissy. The fucking cringe is unbearable. How can he stand seeing his dad wear that. His dads clearly not wearing it for a joke.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't the MC in high school? I don't know the Chinese education system, but if you check past chapters, like ch 9, it certainly doesn't look like a college but a high school. He's also wearing a school uniform for his school. Do colleges do that in China? The sister ought to be in college.

What comes to the contents of the chapter, the MC dude's a reborn cultivator. Of course he's ruthless with those he considers his enemies. The aunt managed to insult his whole family, both parents included, and in fact suggested it would be better if the whole family didn't exist by saying the mother should have married someone else.

Supporter
Unhand me you brute women! I shall not partake in your foul discord gathering! Unhand me I tell you! This is mmh mh mmmh!!!

Dex-chan lover
Ok I get the woman is a ugly bastard but taking an organ is a little too far huh.

Dex-chan lover
Soooo, the MC is like:
OFF WITH HER HEAD

That escalated quickly. A bit... tooo quickly honestly. I could have understood having her beateen up and sent to the hospital, or economically ruined her.

And yes, I often read manhua, but she's not trying to kill him or similar. He should have first given a warning, and then moved to violence if that did not work. Jumping straight to amputation is overdoing it.

Dex-chan lover
Remember that this is a reversed world. She would be an uncle, normally. And if a man acted like that, I'd happily agree with this

Pretty extreme for someone simply speaking to you in a way that made you upset. Though I guess the MC is supposed to be evil.

Honestly, I prefer the extream measurments. How often do you see in mangas/manhwas that, the good guy MC let the bad guys running and they cause a bigger truble later?
And he never said that he wants to cut off her legs. The woman is then one who request the leg and kidney. And without the kidney part, to broke her legs to pieces is still within the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
Not extreme at all. I don't know how many of you understand clan family structure vs other forms of family. However basically the family head/ key elders make all the decisions for the rest of the family. Marriage alliance is a reality usually to tie business interests. RL format - It doesn't matter if the husband you've been engaged to is known for beating his women or worse. As a powerless individual you're too weak to change the outcome. So IF you can? Why not show your power to help them change their minds. Words only work when both sides are near equal in strength or the world is watching and you care about your reputation to not be despicable.

Dex-chan lover
@kbalintz Those extreme measures are common in xianxia, which this series basically is since it's about cultivation. Xianxia heroes regularly kill people on purpose and certainly not only in self-defence. That being said, it's not absent in manga/manhwa either, you just need to look at titles aimed at older audiences. Forget shounen.

Users who are viewing this thread