Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 29

@Kaarme I know its not absent, i thought that, if you look at the art, the main line, the jokes(at the visual side), this serie is more like a shounen than a seinen/adult serie.
I read some xianxia story too (didnt know the nem of the genre, but you learn somethin every day :D ), but as I try to remember i hardly find any, when the MC decided this fast for "this little". Yes, they are more brutal with their enemies than the japanese protagonists, but mostly with the "named" big bad guys and the namless soliders/cultivators/assasins/etc, not with their aunt/uncle who appeared at the same chapter

Double-page supporter
Wait, did he just put a hit out on his aunt for trying to arrange a marriage? Just bring over one of your girlfriends. They'll definitely show up. That loli you smashed, or your past wife/first love/whatever, heck even your "friends" mom would probably be willing to stand in. You are making this shit way too complicated for no reason.

Also what's this shit about girls having it rough in this world. Last I checked, women were allowed to go to college, even in China. WTF is this logic.

Dex-chan lover
@degenerateafro No because the aunt is a nuisance for his family and spilling insults at his parents.

You can see from earlier chapters he cares about his family a lot even if they are just reversed world counterpart.

Double-page supporter
Seems I already commented. But its kinda nice to see she still has that ruthless personality from the beginning i was asking about before.

Users who are viewing this thread