Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 40

Fed-Kun's army
She won’t be mad if he dies, right? I hope. Nah, I wish she won’t be mad, because he doesn’t deserve life anymore.

Contributor
So what happened with dudes having no power in this world?

Fed-Kun's army
wait, i thought in this world we sell male, not female?
@Sakaiy I Know right?! I was expecting the mom, but the father??

Dex-chan lover
What the shit? I thought the entire damn point of this series was that women are on top. This would be like a middle aged mom trying to force their unattractive, NEET, college aged son into prostitution for slot money. wtf.

Dex-chan lover
Did the author forget that this is a different world where women are the dominant? Never heard of a mother looking to sell their sons.

Fed-Kun's army
Normal stuff. Meth mom could definitely force her young son to be a boy toy on the street.

You have to remember it's reversed BUT that doesn't mean everyone is super. Just think we have girly men, weak men, fat men, buff men etc. Obviously this sexy short girl converted into boy would be short weak girly boy. The kind you encounter at the Hollywood parties with the but sexz

In all SERIOUSNESS yeah author threw out the reverse world concept after first few chapters. You can expect these broken scenarios. The only difference is women are assertive in this world "in general".

In our world this would be a mom trying to sell her sons body for gambling money

Aggregator gang
@Vasqueztion Typical writing of manhuas. The authors are often very inconsistent with their writing. They don't seem to even take pride in their own works.

Aggregator gang
Welp, no use to argue. That 'dad' there was only for plot. Only for a punch bag.

Either the legal-loli will move together with MC-kun or they stay in that apartment.

But I realize even though the world is reversed, we can still see some man that hold the power.

Let's say they and MC-kun included in 'minority' just like how the world supposed to be.

But this is a reverse world right? Dads dont gamble and sell daughters but instead Mothers gamble and sell sons. Right?
These chinese writers are hopeless. Come to India and make soap operas. Both works are the same. Repeated desperate villians and a thin plot.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
people! just join the discord already!
maybe they'll stop it when we all join em!
xD

Users who are viewing this thread