Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@Ashbell I wonder if there's some (forgery) law in China preventing them from using graphics that are anywhere close enough to real yuan notes to be recognisable. So, they would use random pics of US dollars. I'd guess the MC's line refers to a million yuans.

The discord ads are pretty annoying. Great way to throw the reader out of the story. It's worse because it's scenes from this manga that are edited, so you start reading them automatically, expecting actual story.

Double-page supporter
@JakeRay Geeze, get a sense of humor, or dont read comedy tagged comics.. These guys translated for free for you, and you complain over something so little.

@Velsy I shouldn't complain? You know, I'm complaining because I enjoy the comic. I think it detracts from the overall quality. I never said they should stop doing it, that's up to them.

Also, humor is subjective. But from your way of talking, I'm positive you're too narrowminded to realise that.

Aggregator gang
While the complete inverse is weird to me, seeing boyish women is nice considering my tastes.

Fed-Kun's army
@JakeRay I completely agree. The first chapter or two I just chucked and shook my head think "ah they got me" but the joke gets old fast and it instantly breaks the immersion of the story. Like it feels like a half assed 4th wall joke.

Sure I appreciate the translation effort but criticism is still allowed especially when it's lowering the quality of otherwise good work. At the very least they should make it more distinguished from normal pages so you don't start reading it thinking it's actual story.

It also doesn't help that I don't care to be pestered to join a discord group. I mean these people do realize EVERY translation group has a discord group these days right? I'm sorry but I can't reasonably join ALL OF THEM!!! I read enough of your stuff maybe I"ll join your group. But if I'm reading you that often I don't need to be begged to join EVERY CHAPTER!

@Metazoxan Exactly. With most things, I'm able to keep focus and immersion when I'm getting an ad between chapters, which is nice and lets me have a smooth reading experience and still contribute a very small amount to the service or whatever. These 4th wall breaking Discord ads however throws me off every time. It's not annoying, but I agree, it's just a lowering of quality - IMO.

And yep! I hope there was an option to somehow disable discord ads, as I'm 100% confident I'm never going to join a single one. I tried once, but I had no use for it and never followed up on any information there. But I only wish it was a hidden "opt-in" option to disable the ads, as I still hope for success for the different scanlators. Though I'm sure there's never going to be a perfect solution, as readers and scanlators have both similar and very different goals.

Contributor
Why would he want to leave this world is so funny! 🤣
4648F762A17684ED9708ADC1A833A4C36B1CBCEF

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't this be a Femdom world not Feminist?
Well either way things are getting spicy

Users who are viewing this thread