Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
THis girl is not actually that bad. Aside from teasing, she hasn't really done anything. Only the loli was less confrontational.

For now she's actually better than the other two. One thinks that rape is fine, the other wants to boss him around. She just needs to lose a little weight and the MC will be on board with it

Honestly this girl is the best, especially when compared to a rapist

Dex-chan lover
@NP-3228 I seem to recall someone already suggesting it in the comments of a past chapter, but it's possible her way of cultivation requires her to be overweight. Having read a bunch of xianxia novels over the years, it would be among the least strange requirements cultivation can sport.

Dex-chan lover
Huh and here I expected he'd get stomped by her. So she still didn't blow her cover. Meanwhile I imagine rape battles as seen Lilith's Cord. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
If manga/anime taught me something is that if the character isn't on one of the covers, then it ain't important.
so if I were you guys, I wouldn't get high expectations for drills girl.

Dex-chan lover
@Rin2k unless she's that brown haired girl in the cover at non fat mode. Not blonde? Hair recoloring is easy but then that would be too much of a stretch

Dex-chan lover
@Terrate
4th girl appears on ch75 and by the looks of it, she's way stronger(?) than the other girls. I can rule fatty out given how it went between both of them a few chapters before ch75. This new girl seems to have a bone to pick with mc's sister(!) (bet she did something stupid again lol).

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Page 5 werid should be spelled weird. As for PR note I'd say she's either stalling for time and/or trying to butter him up. His comment means she's trying to act cute to get him to agree to marry her. You'd think after cultivating for 300 years MC would have a better rein on his temper. He's acting like a teenager who just got hit with a large amount of hormones and acting like the universe revolves around him, things are settled with fists not words, and saying things more likely to start a fight than compliance. Then again that seems like the attitude of a lot of the women with strong backing around him. In any case, when his arranged fiance grabbed her chest was that because seeing his sword made her heart skip a beat and impressed her or something? Guess was wrong about her calling backup since they never showed up. She's definitely going to look into his background after seeing that sword. In any case, now he's really motivated to do well in university. XD

@monkey123 Don't know enough about her to tell if will be an enemy or not, although I'd guess not. Despite seeing that sword and what can be inferred from it she's genuinely interested in him more than before and instead of arresting him or calling HQ for reinforcements to take him in as a murder suspect she's trying to get him to agree to the marriage. Will have to see if reports him and his sword or keeps quiet about it to her superiors.

Double-page supporter
You know that fatty can be like some top model with big tract of land.

Dex-chan lover
@Mathiason
Well said. The "whale" doesn't look that terrible tbh. Still she could become an enemy because he killed one of them.

Last page edit"go and pick my soap".

I still think that the chubby bitch is funny.

Users who are viewing this thread