Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 65

Given the cheerleaders and the underwear he is wearing, I think we all know who that bunny outfit from before is for

Shouldn't he have waited with that for a couple of rounds, just to show that he's better, then reveal that the opponent was a girl all along? At least that's how to deal a crushing defeat.

lol it was a woman! XD

and that cheering bitch looking excited cracked me up 🤣 He looked so ridiculous

Aggregator gang
I'm waiting for the next chapter, but put me in camp "I thought he just depantsed a dude wearing panties"

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Granted an Adam's apple is a strong indicator, but since they're in their mid teens I can't say it is a sure thing. After all, there are some men who have subtle Adam's apples. Although might have noticed there wasn't a bulge in the shorts either. Wonder if the captain put her in intentionally to have an advantage or player just wanted to look good in basketball but couldn't stand out with other women in the team? Although considering these are school teams I find it hard to believe that the captain didn't know or didn't pull some strings to help hide the fact.

Btw, considering strength and the roles are reversed in the world, wouldn't that mean cheerleaders are men that cheer on the women playing sports? So why does it seem like the bully is the only boy cheering or embarrassed to be wearing a cheerleading outfit?

Double-page supporter
lol wtf ? If hes own team is against him,, then he needs to stop trying, and then have a word to the purple hair girl about it at the next break.. Tell her if they dont play, hes not going to bother trying to win. This is a fair conclusion to be honest. Why does he have to play agaisnt his own team at teh same time.

also,, dam thats some motivation. Not even I would resist that. Maybe thats why hes still trying to win with his own team against him ? /shrugs

Users who are viewing this thread