Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 68

Aggregator gang
Damn, the blondie seems lost some weight and now she almost hit my strike zone. Just need to lose a bit more at thigh area! 😁

@Akxera
Now that she lost some weight. The current size is wonderful. Like the wise man always says, "More pushing for the cushion"

Double-page supporter
I actually feel like this fatty really is excited to get married. She seems to have genuine feelings with the arrangement I guess. So I dont know what to think at this point, but she could be a possible enemy when they find out the MC killed one of there organization members. So its kinda hard what decision she will make when it all comes to light. Since this is a reversal story, shes pretty much those fat strong dudes you find in manga/anime.

Also curious if Zhiyan got offended when he said he wouldnt marry and take over the Tang family, or if shes offended he hurt her nanny. It was just way too vague. All we know she ran to her Nanny over the MC. Tho I dont want to get too involved with her atm cause shes failed to impress me, Ive also already called for her being replaced by the Class rep-chan at this point.

ps- if shes indeed hitting the treadmill for the marriage (from all the comments), then good on her. Thats the right direction to go.

Contributor
That was badly formulated... is he trying to hurt Zhiyan...

That blondie gets fatter and thinner howerver she pleases huh...

The author keeps changing her weight, first we saw her like this then fat and now this again.

Users who are viewing this thread