Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 77

Considering how much fluid is in that I would think enema, but it has a needle on the end so it's not. I have no idea what it would be

Dex-chan lover
Is that gonna be Enema play? There would be shit all overr the place

Dex-chan lover
@el_ilm He never trains, so it's to be expected. He's supposed to be a cultivator, but he cares more about dating girls and hanging around with rich people than cultivating. It's inevitable he would fall behind. His dialogue in this chapter is already revealing how he's beginning to think talk no jutsu is stronger than martial arts.

Double-page supporter
Why did he loose to her so easily ? Least fight down to the wire ? Force a draw if you have too.
Makse no sense he gave up so easily, especially for his sister whos in danger. Was he just all talk ?

Also, that needle... You dont have to ask me twice where thats going. <.< nope nope nope

Aggregator gang
One thing for sure, I can see his ass will have some X mark bandage like most comedy cartoon did in past like how Jerry stabbed Tom's ass with long needle like she did currently.

Aggregator gang
@Velsy they were damaging that floor and if the building colapsed he'd safe but his sister wouldnt so being smart enough not to waste his strength when he has a lot of enemies and needs to level up at the moment is the smarter way

Double-page supporter
Just kill your stupid-ass sister, you massive bitch of an excuse of an immortal swordsman. Fucking manwhore, can't even deal with a single sister. You think she'll stop causing trouble just because you save her? Fucking retard, just chop your head off now and spare us from having to read about your shitty-ass travels in being a beta fuck manwhore.

That pill he used last chapter as well as this fight turned out to be a huge letdown :')

Thanks for the chapter!
MC must be feeling down considering all the power and cultivation he spent 300 years developing got negated and has only partially recovered part of his strength along with facing two fighters he's not strong enough to beat. Anyone know who specifically slapped Zui? I figure probably the Mayor as sister too weak to connect much less leave a mark and Empress would've gone for a beating by imperial guards but I'm just guessing. Also, how did Mayor go from a beating to wanting sis dead? Also, if Mayor didn't want to get hands dirty and wanted Zui to do things does that mean Zui beat up sister as stated her women didn't do it? Speaking of the mayor, has anyone from her family other than the son showing up in bed with sis appeared yet?
In any case, pretty small world. MC's fiance is a member of the special order of the Empress who happens to favor the boy his sis slept with who's the Mayor's son.

Poor MC finds member 4 of the harem but she's kinky and works as an enemy mercenary. Prepare for the wilder side.

Double-page supporter
@Syanalassa but theres no indication, or thoughts from the MC to show that he decided to work it out peacefully or concern about the building. The girl starts talking crap to him, hits him back for like 10 meters, then he just gives up and acts like a weakling. Thats kinda unsettling, MC didnt say anything about the floor cracking either. There was no inner dialog whats so ever. The girl owned the building, you'd think she be the first to bring it up too.

Users who are viewing this thread