Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 84

Fed-Kun's army
I think he will be able to infiltrate her successfully XD

Dex-chan lover
i mean an older guy finding a hot girl on a catsuit anda mask on his bed when he gets out of the shower? even in the regular world that would be suspicious, unless they are like super confident on their security

Dex-chan lover

What is up with this family? Their strong, and that woman didn't even flinch when she saw a dude with a gun, wearing a mask, on her bed.

Fed-Kun's army
it is more finding a hot whore on the bed so you would assume it would it is some fetish

bruh... I mean she does look like shes into that fetish from the scene before so she probably thought he was playing

Previous job: mc
Current job: everyone's toy (except with loli. Loli treats him normally)

ivv

Dex-chan lover
**dammmit!!
howdafuqdidthat make me rock hard already!?

Thanks for the chapter!
It's good that Tao likes the MC's sister, but MC really should've talked to her about her feelings for Tao like does she really like him or is she just gold digging? The Pink Haired dominatrix is Tao's older sister right? Guess the mayor trying to build power and connections by forcing Tao to marry Tang and trying to arrange a Li for the sister since the sister was expecting a Li to show up. Wonder what MC's plan is because taking her hostage would be counterproductive to peace talks and more likely extend the death warrant to the MC's whole family instead of just the sister. Seems odd sister Xiao isn't reacting to the gun although might be a highly skilled cultivationist trained under Granny and/or underestimating MC because he's a man. In any case, curious to see how things pan out as Tao will likely only be able to distract Granny for 30 mins for sure, and anything else is luck.

BTW, agree with posts on the family being really weird. After all, mayor ordered a hit on son's girlfriend without a care for his feelings, sister a dominatrix, and Granny the top cultivationist in the area. Also, where are the guards? Not much point having just cameras that can be hacked or nobody to alert unless the family wants to handle intruders themselves for stress relief and excuse to kill somebody.

Fed-Kun's army
Sometimes I think MC forgets he's in an alternate "reverse" world and he's seen as a "hottie" there. Think, MC, what would happen if a hot woman snuck into a man's room after he got out of the shower. Yet, he acts surprised by the outcome? :/ Also...are the old women like the old men in the normal world? If so...just have the young guy seduce the granny to keep her occupied. If she's like an old man in the normal world...she'll take the bait...

Users who are viewing this thread